Happy

Moving to Charming was a hard but it was the best thing you could do. Hard because you had no family or friends there but was best for you because of you had an ex boyfriend who wouldn't leave you alone. You were so happy when your ex asked you on a date, it was everything you could ask for but then he change and it wasn't for the better. You would abuse you mentally and verbally and after a while you started to believe what he was saying, you started believing you were worthless, ugly and would die alone if it wasn't for him lowing his standards to date you. He also made you pay of everything, taking you on a date saying don't worry my treat only to act like he forgot his wallet when the check came. So moving far away for your home state to Charming was great because he had no money to get to you. Charming was a cute little town were everybody knows everybody's business just like your hometown. So it was no surprise that you knew all about the Son's Of Anarchy within the first week you were there. You've been in Charming for six months now and you manage to stay away from SAMCRO well until today. Today you had to dring your car into TM, the son's headquarters. Driving into TM you saw many, many bike and you must admit they were beautiful. As your car was getting worked on you were sitting on a table outside filling out the paperwork when a man walked up to you. The man started saying really sexual things to you that were making you uncomfortable, things like "damn baby the things I could do to that body of yours, fuck I could bend you over that table, you got me so hard" and then he grabbed himself. No matter how many time you told him please leave me alone, go away he stayed. Then a bald man with a kutte on said "get the fuck away from her, if I ever see you around her again I will gut you alive" the guy's face turn pale and he turned to the guy and said "I'm sorry Happy, I was just playin" the guy Happy then said "she told you to stop and you kept on, that's not fucking playing. Now get out and never come back" and the guy couldn't get out quick enough. You then turned at Happy and said "thank you" Happy nods and says "if you ever need anything you come to me" and he sits with you until your car is fixed. Months flew by and you and Happy became closer and closer until one day Happy kisses you at the club party claiming you as his ol lady in front of everyone.