Happy

PART 1

Happy was supposed to be home at six thirty to have dinner with you and y'all daughter Ava like he promised her he would be but it now ten fifteen and he's still not here. Your four year old daughter cried herself to sleep because her daddy broke his promise to her. You called and texted him ten times and he never called or texted you back. You stayed up all night waiting for him to return but he never showed up so at seven am when your daughter woke up y'all got dresses and headed to the clubhouse where you knew he would be. Once y'all were there you told Ava to go play on the swingset because you didn't want her to see the croweaters dressed slutty. Once you were inside you look around and don't see your husband so you head to his dorm. Once you get to his dorm you open the door only for the site to shatter your heart. Your husband, father to your daughter and soon to be son sleeping naked with a croweater. Pissed you kick the bed to wake them and when you see Happy open his eyes you say "Well well well what do we have here?" and when he heard your voice he sits up and when he sees you he pushed the girl off the bed and says "It's not what it looks like." and you laugh and say "Save it, I don't what to hear your lies. You were here fucking while your daughter was at home crying for you because you broke a promise to her. Don't bother coming home until you can be a father who keeps his promise to his kid. Oh and we're done." and you take your rings off and drop them on the floor and walk out with him yelling your name.