Jax

I'm a nervous reck driving to Teller Morrow with my two year old little angel Rosalie Marie in the backseat. Today I tell Jax Teller he has a daughter. I was a sniper in the US Army and just got my walking papers and I just got back home from fifteen month tour in Afghanistan so I went to a bar and that's where I meet Jax, that was three years ago. Pulling into TM I find a parking spot, sighing I get out the car and grab Rosalie from the backseat. Looking around I see the office sign so I walk towards it and see the door is open and a older woman inside so I knock to let her know someones there, looking up she says "come on in sweetheart, how may I help you" and I say "I'm looking for someone named Jax Teller, is he here by any chance" looking down she sees me holding Rosalie's hand and her eyes go wide and she says "yes, I will go get him" and she walks out. Five minutes later Jax walks in and looks at me and Rosalie, breaking the silence I say "um I don't know if you remember me" and he cuts me off and says "y/n" and I say "ya, listen that night we were drunk and had sex and well nine months later Rosalie was born". The whole time I was talking he was looking at Rosalie and she was shyly looking up at him, sending her a wink she giggles and moves to hide behind my legs. Looking up at me he says "I would love to be in her life and so would my mother, the woman who you talked to" and I smiled and say "that's all I wanted. I don't need money and I won't take you to court so don't worry. I just want her to have her father in her life" nodding he says "can she met my mom" and I said "sure" and we walk outside to see the lady from before and some guys rush away from the door. Laughing Jax says "this is my mom Gemma, my stepdad Clay, my best friend Opie, his dad Piney and that's Tig, Chibs, Happy, Kozik, Bobby, Juice and" and before he can say anything else I say "Kip Epps" and Kip says "holy shit" and hugs me and Gemma says "y'all know each other" and Kip says "she saved my life in Iraq" and Tig says "when you were shot in the nut" and Kip said "ya" and Gemma then says "your a soldier" and I say "yes ma'am, I was a sniper" and I hear many of the guys say "damn" and Gemma says "so tell me about you and this little cutie" smiling I say "I'm y/n and this is Rosalie Marie, she's two". After I said that Rosalie said "hi" and Gemma says "hi sweetheart" and Rosalie hide behind my legs again. We all sit and talk and ten minutes later a black car pulls up and a brunette woman and a blonde hair little boy gets out and Gemma says "why is she here and why does she have Able" and before anyone can answer the lady walks up with the little boy running to the little playground, the lady looks me up and down then looks at Rosalie with a look of disgust and says "who are they" and Gemma says with a smirk "Tara, this is Jax's daughter Rosalie and her mom y/n" and Tara says "daughter!" and Jax says "yes, my daughter" and Tara says "how do you know this whore is telling the truth about her bastard baby" hearing that I says "Rosa baby go wait by the car" Rosalie says "ok mommy" and goes walk to the car. When she was by the car and away from us I turn to Tara and grab her by the throat and slam her against the wall making everyone gasp in shock, I then lean in close to her ear squeezing her throat tighter and say "talk about me all you want but talk about my kid one more time and I will make your death slow and painful. you don't know me or what I'm capable of. this is your only warning next time I won't be so nice" and I let go her throat and say "well I thinks it's time I go and I walk away leaving them all shocked and Tara gasping for air. I'm five feet away when I hear Kip say "she very protective of the ones she loves and cares about". After putting Rosalie in her carseat I get in the car and pull out and head home. Once there I make chicken nuggets and mac n cheese for lunch, when it's done I cut up Rosalie's nuggets into small bites and make sure her mac n cheese is warm then I put her in her high chair to eat then I go fix my plate, I then go to sit when I hear a knock on the door. Opening the door I see Jax and Able, opening the door wider I say "come in. I just made nuggets and mac n cheese if your hungry" and Able says "yes please" laughing I say "coming right up. have a seat at the table" I fix Jax and Able a plate and brought it to them and got Able juice and Jax a coke. We eat in silence until Jax says "Tara is nothing but a crazy ex that don't get the hint I don't want nothing to do with her" and I say "well your stuck with her because yall have a son together" and he says "no. Able is for another woman. she went to his pre school and checked him out without permission. she's was just arrested for kidnapping him" shocked I said "she comes for my child she won't get two feet before she's shot" and he says "do what you have to do to protect her". After we ate we sat the kids down and I said "Rosa this is your daddy and big brother Able" and Jax said "Able this is your baby sister Rosalie" Able and Rosalie smiled at each other and said "hi". Jax and Able spent the rest of the day with us watching movies. Jax and Able were at my house daily and Jax was an amazing father to Rosalie and soon Jax and I started dating and a year later we got married and had more kids.