Chibs

Being a girl and never meeting your father hurts. You always feel like something is missing, always wondering what he's like, if he even knows about you. One day you thought it was time to started looking for your dad, you were twenty two and thought it was now or never. You spent two weeks looking online until you found his police report and said that he was in Charming California so I packed a bag and started driving to Charming. You drove for two days straight only stopping to use the restroom and gas. You arrived in Charming at five thirty five am so you pulled into a truck stop to get some much needed sleep. You woke up again at eleven am so you drove to a hotal and booked a room for two nights. You took a shower, got ready and pulled up the address to your dads work place which was "Teller-Morrow auto shop" the drive was short but nerve racking. You pull up to TM, take a deep breath and get out. You look around and saw a woman so you walk up to her, she looks up at you with a smile and says "Hello sweetheart can I help you" and you say "Yes can you tell me where I can find Filip Telford" she looks at me for awhile and says "Chucky get Chibs" then she says "Im Gemma and you are" and you says "y/n" then you hear a Scottish accent say "What ya need Gemma" and she says "This young lady is asking for you" and pionts to you. You turn slowly and just look at him. You finally find your voice and asked him to talk in private and he agrees. You follow him into an office, he closes the door and tells you to have a seat. When your both seated he asked you "What do ya need sweetheart" and you say "Do you know a woman by the name m/n" and he says "Yes but I didn't see her in little over twenty two years, why" and you say "She's my mom" and he says "How old are ya love" And you say "Just turned twenty two" his face turns to shock and he says "Jesus" and you say "Before you say my mom keeped me from you she tried to tell you but you disappeared and you wasn't answering your phone. I found you two weeks ago and drove straight here" He gets up and pulls you in a hug, his hugs were bear hugs but you didn't mind because it felt so nice to finally hug your dad. From that piont in you had a loving dad in your life.
One that would kill for you and do everything in his power to make sure your safe. You even move to Charming to be near your dad and get to know him better. You even had both your parents under the same roof because when your mom came to visit you she met your dad again and it was like love at first sight all over again. Well after he told her why he disappeared and never answered her phone calls. His reason, he was in jail.