Jax

You and Jax have been engaged for a while now and it seems like every time y'all set a date something would happen so y'all decided to just get married in Gemma's garden on New Year's. It was hard to convince the guys to have just a family party at Gemma and Clay's but after Jax said he wanted to have a kid friendly, family only New Year's party they agreed. At 11:40pm you and Jax snuck away to get dressed. You in a simple white dress and heels and Jax in a white button up shirt with nice jeans and of course his white nikes and kutte. The club lawyer Ally got there at 11:50pm and walked out back to the garden and called for everyones attention and when she got it she said "Can y'all please sit for a minute." and Clay says "What's going on?" and she says "You will all know soon.". After she said that you and Jax walk out hand in hand and Jax says "Every time we set a date to get married something always happens so we decided to get married right now. Hints kid friendly, family only party." he then turns to Ally and says "We're ready." and grabs your hands. You and Jax got lost in each other eyes and before y'all knew it y'all hear "You may now kiss the bride." and Jax smirks and kisses you and when y'all lips touch the fireworks go off. Pulling away he says "Fucking finally your my wife." and kisses you again causing everyone to laugh and cheer.