Jax

You are woken up by Able jumping on the bed yelling "Santa came mommy and daddy, wake up", opening your eyes you see him sitting between you and Jax and when Able sees your up he says "mommy Santa came and brought lots off presents" gasping you say "he did" and Able shakes his up and down fast and says "yes he did" smiling you say "let's wake up daddy then we can go see what Santa brought us". Able then turns to Jax's and says "come on daddy Santa came" and he shakes him but Jax doesn't wake up, Able looks at me and says "he won't wake up" and I say "keep trying" and before Able trys again I see Jax peeking at us and when he see Able turning to him he closes his eyes and right as Able reaches his hand out to shake Jax, Jax roars and pulls Able to him tickling him causing Able to scream and laugh. You sit there for a few minutes with a smile on your face just watching your family when you hear "let's get mommy" and your tackled on the bed with Jax and Able tickling you, laughing you yell "Able what about the presents" and that causes Able to stop and say "ya daddy Santa came, come on" and he runs to the livingroom. Laying there trying to catch your breath you hear "come on mommy and daddy, I'm waiting" laughing Jax says "come on mommy he's waiting" and he kisses you and helps you up. After all the presents are opened Able says "mommy, daddy has one more present for you" so you turn to Jax and your breath is knocked away from you at the site you see, Jax on one knee. Jax smiles taking your hand and says "from the moment I layed eyes on you I knew you were the one and I had to make you mines. Able was a month old then and I was so nervous of how you would react but you surprised me at how you took him in as if your own from the very first moment you met him, you even fussed at me for spending time with you when I should be with him. I love you and Able loves you so please make us both the luckiest guys on the planet and marry me" nodding your head you say "yes", slipping the ring on your finger he stands up and kisses you, pulling away slightly he whispers against your lips "best Christmas ever" while Able is yelling "yay".