Juice

Being with Juice meant having to have your home in tip top shape 24/7 365 days a year and if one thing is out of place dear lord help you. Today you were having a bad day, you woke up with a headache and weren't feeling to good. When you woke up Juice was already at TM he left you a note saying he will be home at 4:30. You had a few things to do around the house so you started by sweeping the fixing the bed and sweeping and mopping the floors, it was 2:30 and you decided to take a little break, all you had to do is laundry and you were done. Your headache was gone but your back was hurting and you felt like you needed to throw up so you laid down of the couch. Juice came home after a bad day at TM to you sleeping on the couch, he decided to let you sleep and went take a shower to try an relax but when he went in the bathroom he saw the dirty clothes in the hamper and lost his cool. He picked up the hamper and walked into the washroom and put the dirty clothes in the washer and slammed the door close. The bang woke you up and you looked around and saw a pissed off Juice. You asked "What's wrong" and he said "What's wrong, what's wrong really? What's wrong is I exspect to come home to a clean house and not my house dirty with my wife on her ass!", you looked at him shocked then your anger took over. You stood up and told him "Don't talk to me like that! The house is clean the only thing I didn't do was the laundry! I'm so sorry I took a brake King Juan! I woke up with a bad headache but I still got up and fixed the bed and sweeped and moped the floors. My back was hurting badly and I had to throw up so I took a break and I fell asleep I'm sorry I didn't clean your house to your standards Master Juan!", you go to walk away and got dizzy and pasted out. Juice grabbed you before you hit the floor, he was scared so he took you to the hospital. He he got to the hospital he told the doctor's how you said you woke up with a headache and during the day your back started hurting and you had a feeling of throwing up, the Dr ran some test and walked out to get the test results. You woke up to Juice holding your hand and saying how sorry he was and how bad he wanted you to wake up, when he saw your eyes open he jumped to his feet and said I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to snap at you I was just having a bad day. God I was so scared, I'm so glad your wake" then he kisses her lips. When Juice sits down the Dr walks in and says "The reason for your symptoms are that your Pregnant, your ten weeks along. You just have to take it easy for a while and take your medicine we give you and you will be back to normal. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ortiz" and walks out. Juice looks at you with tears in his eyes and says "I'm so sorry baby. You are pregnant and I yelled at you, when I should be treated you like a queen. Starting now you will not lift a finger, I will do everything. I love you so much" and he pulls you in a hug then he kiss you and your belly. You tell him " We love you too" and yall kiss again.

SOA IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara