Happy

Valentine's Day. The day for couples to go all out for their significant other. It's also the day singles dread most. This is your third Valentine's Day single but this year was different because someone's been leaving you notes and a single rose since February 1st. The first note said "How come a beautiful woman like you is single?" the second said "Just one smile from you and my day is million times better." the third note said "Your loyalty is what I love most." and day by day, note by note you caught yourself falling in love with your secret admirer. Today is February 14th and you have to work, getting to TM your boss Gemma says "Today we're closed but if you help me decorate the clubhouse I will pay you as a days work." and you say "Sure I'll help." seeing it as easy money. Putting your purse and keys in your work locker you head into the clubhouse with Gemma and start decorating. You and Gemma have been decorating all day when the guys walked in talking loudly as always and once they saw the clubhouse decorated in red, pink, hearts and glitter they stop talking and just look around. Clay then says "Really Gemma!?" and she smiles and says "Yes!" causing you to laugh. Clay then looks at you and says "You coming to the party tonight, right?" and you say "Um, ya. Sure." and Gemma says "You better! We worked hard getting this place party ready and we deserve a drink." so you say "Ok. I'll be here." and Clay says "Great it starts at 7:00pm but you can come anytime, your family." Gemma than says "You can head home if you want its 4:50pm." so you said "Ya I need to go strub this glitter off." and she laughs and says "Ok. See you later." and you walk out to leave but first you stop at your locker to get your stuff. Once your home you take a shower and scrub the glitter off the best you could then wash your hair. Once your done you dry off you body and hair then walk into your closet to find your outfit. Looking around your closet you spot a sexy black mid thigh dress that shows off your breast perfectly so you grab it and your black red bottom heels next you pick out your bra and panties, which is red lace. After you decided on your clothes you walk back into the bathroom and put lotion all over your body then deodorant under your arms, then you put your bra and panties and dress then you curled your hair and and for makeup a smokey eye and red lip and then strayed some perfume. After that you check the time and saw it was 6:55pm so you grab your black clutch with the wrist strap and put your phone, lipstick, gum, and wallet in it. While you were looking in your purse you saw a note and a rose, picking it up you read "Happy Valentine's Day beautiful. Tonight there's a party and I hope you attend because I would love to spend tonight with you. I know your probably nervous to see who I am but guess what, so am I. I'm nervous you won't like who I am. Hope to see you tonight." smelling the rose you whisper "Please don't be a joke.". Grabbing your keys you take one final look in the mirror and walk out the door. Pulling into TM you see that the party was already in full swing, sighing you turn your car off and walk inside. Once inside you hear whistling so you look around and see everyone looking at you, blushing you walk up to a laughing Gemma who was at the bar and drink the shot she hands you.
You have been at the bar for two hours and your secret admirer was yet to show their face then you hear "Hey beautiful." turning around you see the one and only, Happy Lowman. Happy sits on a stool next to you and says "Sorry it took me so long to come up to you." and you whisper "It's you?" and he smiles softly and says "Disappointed?" and you smile and say "God no!" and he laughs and says "Good!" and pulls you into a kiss. An from that Valentine's Day on you had a special someone to go all out and show extra love to that day.