Juice

You moved to Charming were you had  no family or no friends, it was a fresh start for you. You wanted to try something new but you quickly learned that living alone sucked so you started looking for ads in the paper for a roommate. You have been staying in a motel because you couldn't find a house you loved in your price range so moving in with a roommate wasn't a problem. They had two people looking for roommates one a girl named Emily and the other named Juan Carlos, you never lived with a guy before so you called Emily and set up a time to see her place. The time came to see her place and you quickly decided this was not the place for you. Emily was a girl who loved to use the word like in every sentence and she kept her very dirty with dishes and dirty panties on the floor and the room she wanted you to stay in looked like a closet. So you called up Juan Carlos to see if the room was still available and it was and he told you you could look at it today. Pulling up to Juan Carlos' house you were surprised at how cute and neat outside of the house was for a guy, you just prayed inside was just a cute and neat. You knock on the door and a very handsome man with a kutte opens and says "hi I'm Juan Carlos but you can call me Juice, you must be y/n" after you tell him "yes" and he lets you in to look around and you loved what you saw. His house was clean and your room was big and came with everything all you need to do was move your clothes in. Before you decided he told you he was in the Son's Of Anarchy MC but you didn't mind so you agreed to be his roommate. You became great friends who slowly started flirting and before you know it your sharing a bedroom and kissing each other bye before yall leave the house for work. You were so thankful for giving Juan Carlos' roommate ad a chance because you found your best friend, your family and your lover that day.