Chibs

When you started dating Chibs you knew he had a daughter Kerri back in Belfast Ireland and he missed her dearly. So when you found out you were pregnant you were excited but nervous of how he would react, but to your surprise he was excited but alittle heartbroken cause his first baby wouldn't see his new baby. So you looked for his ex wifes number and you found it and called and asjed if Kerri could come and spend some time with Chibs and to your surprise she even agreed. Kerri was coming when you it nine months and would stay for six months, you were shocked more when she agree to six months and this was all a surprise to Chibs, he had no clue. The morning of her arrival I told Chibs to go to the clubhouse and you would go later that you wanted to get alittle more sleep so he left after tell you call if you need anything. Once he left you got dress and headed to the airport, after you got Kerri yall head to TM. The conversation were about everything, how was her dad, the baby, any boyfriends and her life in Belfast. When you pulled in Chibs was talking to Jax with his back towards you so you yell Hey babe and when you heard your voice he turned around and saw you and Kerri his face was priceless. He started running towards us and you told Kerri go girl and she giggled and ran to him. Their hug was filled with I love yous and tears and when he heard she was staying for six months he cried more. After Kerri told him you call and talked to her ma her ma agreed and here she is with that being said Chibs pulled me in a hug and Kerri giggled more. Later that night we welcomed a beautiful baby boy named Karson James. Seeing Chibs with both his babys made you love him more.