Jax

Growing up you remembered your parents watching you open your gifts but you never understood why until you met your husband and had kids. Your new favorite thing to do on Christmas morning was to be wrapped in your husband arms with a hot cup of coffee and watch your kids open gift. Seeing there little faces light up with excitement over the toys Santa brought them made your heart warm with love. Your 4 year old daughter Rose was just about to open the doll she's been talking about since she saw it on TV when Jax whispers in your ear "Freak out in 3,2,1." and right when he said 1 she screamed causing you and Jax to laugh. You then turn to your 6 year old son Nathaniel and see he was at the box that way hiding away his new dirt bike, tapping Jax's hand you whisper "Get ready for your riding buddy." and Nathaniel rips the top off the box and looks inside and screams "Daddy, when can we go ride!" laughing Jax says "Soon lil man, but first you got more gifts to open." Right after Jax said that y'all 2 year old daughter Emmalyn yells "Daddy look Elmo! Thank you Santa!" Jax then pouts and whispers "Why Santa's getting all the credit. It's not fair." laughing you whisper "I promise to give you credit tonight." and you kiss his cheek and he says "You better." and kisses you then walks off to get your 2 month old son Tj who just started crying.