Chibs

Christmas is your favorite holiday because you get to eat great food, watch great movies and you get to spend it with the people you loved, even your crush Chibs.
You had a crush on him since you saw him for the first time two years ago. It was your first day of work at TM, you were going to be helping Gemma in the office when in walks the hottest man you ever seen covered in oil and when he started talking and you heard his accent it was instantly love at first site for you. You tried flirting with him but it never worked. No matter what you did it didn't work, he would never flirt back or make a move. You had to watched him with dozens of croweaters and you came to the conclusion you just weren't his type so you decided to just give up on him but that crush always stayed. You tryed dating but you always compared the guys to him.
Today it was family only at Gemma's and since Gemma took you in she considered you family so here you were at Gemma's table eating Christmas dinner sitting next to Chibs. Everyone was quitely talking when Tig says loudly from the end of the table "Chibs how does being finally divorced feel like?" and Chibs says "Great. Free." and everyone but you laugh. Shocked you say "You were married?" and Chibs looks at you and said "Ya just got a divorce last week." and you say "Wow your a peace of shit, married and constantly cheating on your wife. Did she want a divorce because she found out you were being a slut" and he said "Me and my ex wife haven't been together for years and she's been with other men but we just never got a divorce because of our religion. Never had a reason until now to get a divorce." and you said "Oh." and Gemma laughs and says "She said called you a slut!" and the guys laugh with her. Later after dinner you were outside throwing the trash and when you turn around you see Chibs looking at you smiling and as you get close he says "I'm a slut?" and you smile sweetly at him and say "Sorry." and he walks closer to you and says "Fiona and I got married young and we have a daughter named Kerrianne together but we haven't been together for years. They live in Belfast with a guy named Jimmy, the one who did this to my face. I know what your thinking, why are they with him? Well Jimmy is a very powerful man and took them from me and said if I tried to get them back he would kill them in front of me so Fiona begged me not to try and get them back. I could still talk and sometimes see them but a few years ago my daughter said she saw her mom kissing Jimmy in a loving way and saying she loved him a d when I asked Fiona about it she said she loved Jimmy but didn't want a divorce because it's frowned upon in our religion. I didn't see the need to divorce her until two years ago, when I met you. Right after I walked out the office that day I called the club lawyer and made her write up divorce papers. I signed and sent them to Belfast. Fiona didn't sign them until a couple months ago. When I got the papers back I gave them to the lawyer and last week it was legal. I'm divorced." looking at him you say "If you got divorce for me then why did you sleep with all those croweaters, never flirt back when I flirted with you or showed you were intrested in me?" and he said "Did you ever see me kiss, fuck or do anything sexual with them? Besides them touching me or sitting on me?" and you shook your head no and he said "Exactly. I haven't been with anyone since I've seen you. And I didn't flirt back because I knew you would be pissed if I was still married and trying to get with you. And trust me I'm intrested. Very intrested. Are you still interested in me?" and you sigh and say "Ya." and he grabs your hips and pulls you closer and he says "Look up." and you do only to see a mistletoe hanging above y'all head. Looking back at him he smiles and says "Merry Christmas." and kisses you. Your first of many kisses with the man who has your heart.