Jax

Being a babysitter for Jax Teller's son Able was great but also stressful at times. You would work from 7am til late hours of the night. Today Jax asked you to be at his house at 6am and he would be home at 8pm and you would be able to go home. So at 5:58am you got to Jax's house and he was already on the porch waiting for you, he told you thank you for coming this early at to make yourself at home, to even use his bed and get extra sleep and he would see us at 8pm. So when he you walked inside and checked on Able who was still sleeping then went to sleep in Jax's room. You ane Jax shared cute flirty moments here and there and you thought it would lead to something more but you stopped sharing those moments with every girl he see's. Since you stop you would catch Jax looking at you but he wouldn't try anymore and when Gemma Jax's mom asked why we weren't flirty anymore you told her you were protecting your heart and that was the last of that. All day you and Able played with his toys and watch cartoons. Around 7pm you feed him and then took him a bath. 8pm came and went and no Jax so you called him no answer, you texted him no answer. You knew if something was wrong Gemma or one of the guys woukd have told you or Gemma would come get Able but you were still worried. At 2:35am that's when Jax walked through the door and you were pissed. The first thing you asked was where the hell have you been, you said you would be back at 8 it almost 3am all he did was roll his eyes and said calm down at I at the clubhouse and that's when you lost it. His statement pissed you off and you let him know. You told him you had a life to, that HIS son waited for him to come home, watched the window waiting for his daddy but his daddy was to busy fucking filthy girl who everybody ran threw to come home to him. By then Jax's whole face was red and he yell he's you son too and you both became frozen. Able wasn't your son he was Jax's but you were the one who basically raised him since he was out the hospital. You snapped out of your frozen state and said he's YOUR son and he needs you, your all he has Jax. He doesn't have a mom, he needs his daddy. You didn't see his little face when I told him time for bed and his daddy wasn't back yet, that shit broke my heart. Jax let a breatg out and said I'm sorry. Gemma said you had a date at tonight and I got jealous so I didn't show up because I can't let another man get my girl. I love you and Able loves you. Your great with him. I know I flirt witg other girls but I do it to get you jealous but it don't work because I lost you but please give me a chance. I will stop with the other girls I will come home earlier and spend tine with BOTH of you I promise. You looked at him and said one chance and you better spend more time with Able because I will not be with a deadbeat father and he smile and said I promise and he kissed you. Yall pull away after hearing a little giggle only to seeing Able watching yall smiling.