Juice

You were at the annul SAMCRO Christmas party and usually you would be happy to be at a SAMCRO party because that means you can have a good time with your boyfriend of two years Juice but lately Juice has been distant and sneaky so you were a little sad but you tried to suck it up and enjoy yourself. Juice had just asked you if you wanted a drunk and when you said ya he walked away but not to the bar, he went outside. You got off your seat only to be stopped by Tig saying "Give him time doll face." and you said "Time for what? To cheat? To be even more distant?" and Tig says "No. Time for that." and he points behind you and when you turn you see Juice on one knee holding a ring. Smiling up at you he says "I'm sorry I put doubts in your head about my love and loyalty I have for you. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. Please make me the happiest man alive. Will you marry me?". You were shocked but also excited, so excited infact that you through yourself at him causing you both to fall to the floor and everyone else to laugh. When y'all finally got off the floor Tig says "So what's your answer?" and Bobby says "It's obviously yes." and Tig looks at you and you say "YES!" causing everyone to cheer.