Jax

"What are you doing" you ask. Jax turns around with a shocked and embarrassed face and says "Uh nothing" and that's when you lose it, you burst out laughing. You walked into the kitchen to see the love of your life, your badass biker husband shirtless singing and dancing to One Direction's song Steal My Girl while making breakfast and it was pretty funny. He was shaking his hips and using the knife he was cutting fruits with as a microphone. You laughed so much that you had tears coming out. When you stopped laughing he said "Are you done" and you lost it again. When you finally stopped you said "I can't wait to tell the guy's" and he said "Good thing they won't believe you". You smirked and said "That's where your wrong baby, I have proof" and showed him your phone which was in your hand. He lunged at you and you sweaked and ran. He chased you all around the house until he caught you in yall room. He tackle you on the bed and started tickling you. You laughed and told him to stop but he kept on telling you to delete to video then he will stop. You finally had a enough and said "Ok ok, I will delete it just stop". He let you up and you deleted the video or so he thought. Two day's later you went to TM to give Jax lunch but he wasn't there, Chibs said he and Opie had to take care of something but will be back soon so you just hung out with Chibs, Tig and Juice. 10 minutes later Jax and Opie drove up and when Jax's walked up to the table you were sitting at the guy's started laughing. Jax and Opie looked confused and Jax's asked "What's so funny" and Chibs, Tig and Juice started singing "Every body wanna steal my girl, every body wanna take her heart away, couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause she belongs to me", Jax looked at me and said "You better run" and that's exactly what you did, while the guy's laughed showing Opie the video.