Chibs

You and Chibs been dating for 6 months now and you official became his ol lady two months ago, that day you got his crow on top your left hand. You were so proud to say Chibs was your ol man, you loved him so much. Some of the guys would tease Chibs about your age difference, you were 25 he was 40 a 15 year age difference but that didn't bother yall are so you thought. Lately Chibs has been coming home late and leaving home early and when you were at TM he acted like you weren't there and you were getting sick of it so you confronted him. You went to TM and you saw him talking to Tig at the bar so you walked up to him and said "Can we talk in private" he looked at you, sighed and said "Ya lets go to my dorm" and walked away from you, Tig looked at you surprised at how Chibs acted. You walked in his dorm to find him sitting on his bed. When you closed the door he said "What do you want to talk about" and you looked him in the eyes and said "If you don't want me anymore let me know. Don't string me along ,don't break my heart more than you have to. Just tell me you don't want me" you yell. He looked at you surprised and said "You think I don't want you. You think I want to treat you like this" and you said "Yes why else would you treat me like this for" you said crying. He sighs and grabs your hand pulling you to him and making you sit on his lap and said "Look I love you so fuckin much babygirl but the guys sometimes get in my head with all the teasing. I'm so sorry for making you feel this way, it's not what I wanted. I want to be with you and only you". You then tell him "Then be with me! Fuck what your so called brothers say and think! Fuck them, they should want you happy like you want them happy. You support Jax with his bitch of an ol lady when nobody else does, you support Tig and his weird habit of fucking everything, you support them all and never talk shit about what they do or who they fuck! If you love me you wouldn't care what they say! I love you so fuckin much but if you keep doing this I'm done! I don't know how much more of you treating me like shit I could take!" he looks at you then pulls you in the most passionate kiss yall ever shared. He pulls away and says "I love you and I'm not losing you, fuck what people think." After yall were done catching up yall went back to the bar area and when yall walked in everyone looked at yall, Jax, Tara who looked pissed, Tig, Opie, Bobby, Juice, Happy, Clay and Gemma who had a smile on her face. Chibs stopped and said "I'm telling yall now if I ever hear one of you say anything about me and y/n being together I will personally kick yall ass. By the looks on your faces I know yall heard and she's right I do support every one of yall and never say anything and the one time I have someone who makes me happy, who takes the darkness away yall give me shit about out age difference. Fuck that and fuck yall if yall have something to say about us". He grabs your hand and yall walk out and go home, for some MUCH NEEDED alone time.