Jax

You have been dating Jax for ten months now and your so in love with him but people around town soon started whispering about you because you didn't have his Crow so you weren't really his Ol Lady but y'all were in a serious relationship and lived together. They would call you Jax's glorified croweater. They would never call you that around Jax, Gemma or the guys, hell they would never call you that to your face but you heard the whispers.
Today was Valentine's Day and even though you were sad about the whispers you didn't want to ruin your first Valentine's Day with the man you loved so you woke up and put a smile on your face and made your man breakfast in bed and after y'all ate Jax gave you gifts even though y'all said no gifts. Jax surprised you with roses, chocolate and a card that says,
Y/n,
       I've never thought I would ever love someone like I love you. I never pictured myself settling down until I met you. You make my life a million times better. You make me a better man. You always have my back and your ready to go to war for me in a heartbeat. Your one of a kind. I love you so much!
Ps. Will you please wear my Crow!?
             Love,
                      Your man, Jax
After reading the card you look up to see Jax smiling at you, tackling him into a hug you say "Yes, Yes, Yes!" and he laughs and says "Your mine forever baby." and kisses you.
The next day you and Jax walked into the clubhouse where Happy tattooed Jax's crow on the top of your left hand. That's the day the whispers went from that's Jax Teller's glorified croweater to Jax Teller's Ol Lady.