Opie

You met Opie two years after Donna died and y'all became friends, six months later y'all friendship turned into a relationship. You loved Opie and you loved and treated his kids as if they were your own so when you saw a croweater laughing at Ellie's weight you got pissed. You and Opie have been together two years now and married for ten months and y'all are expecting y'all first baby together, a baby boy in five months and y'all all were excited. Today all the club member's and their families were going to the beach. You, Kenny and Ellie rode with Gemma, Wendy and Able in a SUV that Gemma rented while the guys rode their bikes. When we got to the beach the the kids were excited and couldn't wait to play in the sand. Once we laid out the towels and after we put sunscreen on the kids we sent them to play. You was standing next to Gemma and Wendy rocking your bikini with your four month baby bump watching the guys playing football. The guys were so into the game and it was so funny, it was Opie, Jax, Happy and Juice vs Chibs, Tig, Bobby and Clay with Half-Sack and Piney keeping score and calling files. A little later everyone is sitting in their towel eating a burger when you hear someone say "omg look a that fat little girl" and laughing, looking over you see a new croweater name Kelsey with some other girls, you don't say anything because you didn't know who she was talking about but a little later you hear her say "wow now the fat ass is eating chips. lord that poor swimsuit" and more laughing, when you look over you see them look at Ellie, mad you say "can I help y'all sluts" causing all the guys, Gemma and Wendy to turn towards you. Kelsey and the girls look at you and Kelsey says "no" and you say "really because I hear y'all talking shit. you shouldn't be talking about a child weight when you spread your legs for money", after you say that Gemma says "what's wrong sweetheart" and you say "I heard Kelsey say "look at that fat little kid" and they were laughing then I hear her say "wow now the fat ass is eating chips lord that poor swimsuit" and laughing again and when I looked a them they were looking at Ellie". Opie looks at Kelsey and says "you calling my daughter fat" and Kelsey says "no I did" and Opie says "so your saying my wife's a lair" and she said "no" and Wendy says "well which one is it, did you say it or is y/n lying" and Kelsey says "I um, um I uh", Opie stands up and walks over to her and whispers in her ear. As Opie is talking to her we can see her face pale and her eyes go wide and she nods her head real fast grabs her stuff and leaves the beach. Walking back to y'all Opie kisses the top of your head and says "I love you" and goes back to his towel and starts eating like nothing happened causing you to laugh.