Opie

Opie was sick so that meant one thing, he will be needy and you were at his beck and call but you didn't mind he was the love of your life but at times you just wanted to punch him in the face. Ope caught strep throat on a run and came home acting like he was dying. Right now he was laying in bed asking you to cuddle before you got in bed you asked "Do you need or want anything first" he said no but right when your head hit the pillow he turns and says "Baby can you go get me ice cream" you looked at him and said "sure what kind and do you want it in a bowl or cone" he said "Vanilla and in a bowl" you said "Anything else", he said "No" you said "Ok" and got up and went get him ice cream and brought him water too cause he always drunk water after eating ice cream. You walked in yall room and gave him his ice cream and sat the water on the side table and got back into bed. He ate his ice cream and once he was done eating he drunk the water just like you thought. He turned towards you and says "I know I'm difficult when I'm sick and at time you just want to punch me in the face but I want you to know that I love you and I'm thankful for you and everything you do for me" you look at him with tears in your eyes and say "I love you baby sick or not. I made a vow to you and I'm sticking by your side no matter what" he kisses your head and pulls you into a cuddle falling asleep immediately. You look down at him with his head on your shoulder and kisses the top of his head knowing you wouldn't change in his annoying sick ass for the world.