Juice

Part 2

It's been a week since you left the house and been staying in a hotel. You were still in a state of shock, you couldn't believe he would accuse you of cheating on him, let alone say the baby wasn't his.
You were getting hungry so you grab your phone turn it back on and you call for a pizza. You had turned your phone off because you wanted to be alone and knew it would be easy to track you down, well if he wanted to track you. After you order pizza you put your phone on the bed and turned the TV on. Twenty minutes later there was a knock so you get up, grab money and head to the door and when you open the door your shocked to see Juice. Giving you a small smile he says "Your hard to track down baby." and you say "What are you doing here?" and he says "I'm here to take my wife and son home." and you shake your head and say "You threw us out after saying I cheated and Carlos isn't yours. Why? I need to know why you accused me of that." and he sighs and says "Can we talk inside please." nodding you step aside and let him walk in. Closing the door you sit on the bed and he says "I heard Tara and Gemma talking that day. I didn't hear everything but what I did hear was "How can she cheat on him. I never would of thought a sweet girl like her would do something like that and to think she's making him believe the baby's his." and after I hear that I was pissed. I thought they were talking about you because I didn't think they knew more pregnant women. So I went home and yelled at you and I'm so damn sorry. After I went back to the clubhouse Gemma asked why I was mad and I told her what I heard and did. You know what she did? She slapped me right across the face and yelled at me for being a dumbass to think my beautiful amazing wife would ever cheat on my stupid ass. I went back home to say I'm sorry but it was to late, you were already gone. I tried everyday to track you but your phone was off and when I got that ding saying your location I rushed over. Plese baby forgive me." and before you can answer y'all hear a knock and you said "Pizza." and go to get up but Juice says "I got it.". After he paid for the pizza he sets it on the bed by you and says "Eat baby." so you dig in and offer him some. While y'all eat it was quite until you say "I forgive you but please ask questions before you assume the rumor is about me. I love you." and he says "I will baby. I love you too." and he kisses you.