Jax

hardywoman99

Part 2

When I finally snapped out of the shocked state I was in I walked home and when straight to my room and that's were I've been for five day's now. It's Saturday morning and I just got out of a much needed shower and thankfully I'm all cried out and as I look in the mirror I see my eyes are bloodshot and puff. I hear someone knock on my front door but I ignore it and start blow drying my hair, after my hair is all dryed I put it in a messy but then put my comfortable pjs on and head to the kitchen for a snack only to gasp at seeing Jax sitting on the couch. Jax hears me and looks up and when he sees my puff bloodshot eyes he jumps up and says "I'm so sorry baby. Ryan told me Tara set this all up. Ryan said Tara wanted to break us up so she could have me." and I say "Well she got her wish." and I go to walk into the kitchen but he grabs my arm and pulls me into his arms hugging me tightly and says "Please baby I'm sorry, forgive me for all pain I've caused you. Please baby." and I said "You know I wouldn't hurt you. Why did you believe her." and he said "I know baby. She had pictures of you and Ryan but Ryan told me that she had a computer geek photoshop the pictures. I asked the girl who Ryan said help and she said she did it because Tara threatened to beat her up. Please forgive me." and I say "I'll forgive you if you get me pizza." and he laughs and says "Anything for my baby." and he kisses my lips and gabs his phone and orders pizza.