Happy

Being the secret wife of Happy Lowman was stressful because if something went wrong you wouldn't know until his mom or aunt called and told you. When he would go on a run and was to busy to call you you would try and keep busy with y'all three boys, four year old Mavrick and two year old twins Axel and Ace and you were also eight months pregnant with a baby girl who yall are naming Harley. You would be so worried until he walked through the door and when he did it was like a weight was lifted off you. Happy was a sweet, caring and loving husband and father and when he was with you and the kids you couldn't tell he was a ruthless killer. The club didn't know about you or the kids but that was going to change today because Happy and the club was going meet the Mayans and he left his gun and knife at home so you loaded the boys in the SUV and headed to TM. Durning the ride you were a little nervous not because your going to the clubhouse or you might see the guys no you were nervous you wouldn't make it in time to give Happy his gun and knife. Pulling in you let out a breath because as you were pulling in they were pulling out so you stop them, turning to the boys you say "stay in here" and you grab Happy's gun and knife and got out. Leaving the door open you ignore all the stares and walk up to Happy you say "I think you forgot this at home" and you hold out his gun and knife, taking them he says "thank you baby I didn't even realise I forgot them". Kissing him you say "be safe and come home in one piece, I love you" he kisses you and says "always, I love you". Kissing him one last time you turn and walk back to your SUV getting in and leave, leaving the other guys shocked. Once your gone Happy notices everyone looking at him and he says "my wife" and he started his bike again and motions them to go still shocked the guys pull out to meet the Mayans knowing they need answers from Happy when they come back.