Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy

Comincia dall'inizio

"I think you're jealous." I told him, he chuckled at my comment.

"Yeah, I guess I am." he confessed. He looked me straight in the eye.

"Lilo?" Harry asked softly, his eyes softened.

"Yeah?" I asked. He looked back at the ground.

"Never mind it's stupid." Harry told me.

"Just tell me." I told him. Harry looked up at me, his soft expression turned to a serious one.

"Do you think Meilani likes me?" he asked.

"I-I honestly don't know. She might though." I answered. He slightly smiled.

"I mean, even if she didn't, there is a lot of other Dorys out there." I told him. He chuckled at my Finding Nemo reference.

"But its not fair, Lou gets all the beautiful girls." he complained while looking down at the ground again.

"Yeah Harry, I'm a robot so I don't have any emotions and that didn't hurt at all. Yup, it didn't hurt at all." I told him as I set my hand on my chest for dramatic affect.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You are beautiful, and nice and funny and a lot like Niall, that's why he loves you." he told me while looking at me.

"How do you know that?" I asked. Harry sat up straight and looked at me.

"The way he looks at you, the way he was worried about you at the hospital. You guys just met and he's into you. He is a good guy, he's the sweetest guy I know." Harry explained. I smiled slightly, and looked at the ground.

"Wait do you like Niall?" he asked in a girlish tone while nudging my shoulder.

"Harry, this isn't about me this is about you." I reminded him while I turned my attention back to Harry.

"I'm okay." He told me. I smiled at my progress.

"You're not mad anymore?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"No, I'm not mad anymore, I guess talking does help." Harry told me.

"I'm always here for you to talk to." I answered while grabbing my crutches.

"Wait, now what about you and Niall? Huh?" Harry asked teasingly.

"Bye Harry!" I told him while getting up from the bed and limping over to the door.

"No you don't Missy!" Harry shouted while running over to me. Before I could escape through the door, Harry picked me up around the waist, my arms tucked under his.

"Don't do this to me, your hurting my wrists!" I complained. Harry loosened his grip on me, just enough so that my arms could get through. Harry opened the door and he carried me out.

"You're being mean to me! I'm not going to the beach if you don't put me down!" I warned Harry. He just chuckled and continued to carry me down the hallway into the living room.

"Now I'm not going to be able to do anything cause you hurt me! Stop you're hurting my sides!" I complained as Harry set me down on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, you're so much like Niall!" Harry laughed. I leaned the crutches against the side of the couch and rested my head against the back of the couch.

"Okay, I can deal with that." I replied to Harry's comment.

"Harry, mate, are you okay?" Zayn asked Harry. I opened my eyes and looked back to face Harry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." he replied to Zayn with a smile.

"Just wanted to make sure my mate was okay." Zayn told Harry. Zayn patted Harry on the back as he walked over to go sit on the couch.