Number 39

*You are going over to your boyfriend Chris's house. You guys have been dating for 3 year now. This is dedicated to @Octoberbaby15 and your name is Traci.*

Traci's POV

So I pulled to Chris's house and all I could think about was how much I love him. I got out of my sliver Porsche and knocked on Chris's door.

"Hey sexy" he said kissing me

"Hey handsome" I said kissing him back.

We then stood there for a few minutes making out till a little number boy yelled to us.

"Get a room"

"Shut the hell up" Chris yelled back and pulled me into the house and locked the door.

"That wasn't nice" I said smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know but I don't care really" he said kissing me and grabbing my butt.

"So what do you wanna do"

"Come with me" he said grabbing my hand and taking me downstairs.

We walked up to this red mat on the ground and it looked like a wrestling mat.

"What is this" I said sitting down on it and taking my toms off and throwing them.

"A wrestling mat" he said climbing on me and pinning me.

"Where did you get this?"

"I ordered it on eBay" he said smiling at me.

"Okay let's wrestle" I said flipping us over.

"Okay fine" he said flipping us back and pinning me again.

He started to rub my sides. I had my legs spread and he was laying in the middle as we laughed at each other. He connected his lips to my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned softly as he bit my neck.

I pulled at the bottom on his t-shirt and lifted it as I scratched up his back as he kissed my sweet spot.

"Baby I want you" he grumbled against my chest.

"Mm how bad" I moaned as his erection poked my leg.

"So bad" he groaned as he lifted my shirt up and over my head.

"See" he said pushing his erection into my pussy making me gasp.

"Damn" I moaned.

"Mm baby" he said grinding his hips into mine.

I flipped us over so I was straddling him.

"Mmm baby I love when you wear your chain you look so sexy" I said grinding on CJ.

"Really" he said un-clasping my bra and throwing it with my shirt.

"Mmm yess" I said as massaged both my breasts.

I slid down to his sweatpants and took them off with his boxers also. I stood up and took off my shorts and thong and climbed back onto Chris. I got up on my knees and slid down onto CJ.

"Ah mm" I moaned as CJ filled me.

"Oh baby your so tight" Chris said gripping my hips.

I started rocking back and forth and as time went by I went faster and faster. I love riding Chris because it's like I have total control of him and I give him so much pleasure.

"Ah shit" Chris groaned as he threw his head back.

"I'm gonna cum" I tried to warn but I came right away.

I was sliding so hard and fast back and forth now trying to make Chris cum.

"Shit imma cum" he said rolling his eyes back in his head and releasing in me.

I laid down on Chris and after minutes went by we both caught our breaths.

"Is this why you got this mat"

"Hell ya baby I was just imaging this to happen" he said kissing my head.