"You're one of the few wizards who are able to compare to me. You're one of the few wizards I actually acknowledge."

The lucky wizard, in normal circumstances, would have been able to get out of anyone's grip. But this is Laxus. He's one of the few individuals who could actually overpower him.

Of course, he could go all out. He mentally punched himself for letting the thought enter his mind. He would never do that. No matter how much of an asshole somebody was.

"What's your point?" he felt the taller man's body press against him. He felt his lungs run out of air. He grimaced at the weight.

"Why's a strong guy like you wasting his time with a guy like pinkie? I'm faster, stronger, and I'm S-Class! He's nothing more than a low-ranked piece of--!"

"Natsu's more of a man than you will ever be!" he gritted his teeth while the blond pressed his knee against his... lower parts.

Laxus growled in his face, "Care to elaborate?"

He leaned in, "Natsu doesn't need to try so hard for me to acknowledge him because I already do!"

The knee pressed farther into his... lower parts and struggled against the weight on top of him.

"Well what does it take for you to acknowledge me? What does pinkie have that I don't?"

(M/n) grunted, "To start off, he doesn't have overwhelming weight and big ass muscles that are able to crush a human body."

Instead of the sweet relief of breathing, he felt his entire body being crushed under the nearly unbearable weight. It hurt to breathe.

The taller man slowly grinded his knee against his... lower parts. But that wasn't the worst part. This was actually starting to feel weird.

Bothered by the odd change in temperature, he struggled in the other wizard's grip. Though, the warmness from below was preventing him from using his normal half assed strength.

Laxus quickly took notice of his guild mate's flustered state. He moved his knee in a taunting way. His effort proved fruitful as he felt the other man's hips jerk forward. He leaned in and his lips barely made contact with his neck. The lucky wizard shivered before jerking his head back, but of course, there was a tree behind him.

Stupid tree.

A strange noise emitted from his mouth against his own will. (M/n) bit his tongue and struggled uselessly. He started to taste blood in his mouth.

"What's wrong, (M/n)?  Feeling a little," Laxus grinded his knee, "hot down there?"

The lucky wizard didn't trust his own mouth and he's completely powerless. He had absolutely no clue what was happening. He had no idea what Laxus was doing to him. Is this some sort of spell he never knew about? How was he making him feel so... weak? Vulnerable?

And yet... he wanted more? He craved more of... whatever sick magic Laxus was casting.

No! He had to resist! He couldn't fall for his magic spell! He just can't!

It's no use. He's torn. He doesn't know what he wants. This was the first time he was ever...indecisive.

Laxus was amused by the internal conflict going on within his fellow guild mate. This is why the idiotic dragon slayer is nothing compared to him. Natsu can't make (M/n) weak like he can. He can't make the sarcastic wizard crave his presence like Laxus can.

He's the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail dammit! He's perfect in every way!

He is a god!

So why does he waste his time with someone who hangs out with a stupid flying cat!?

That's when it finally hit him. That's why the (s/c) male acknowledged that dragon slayer instead of him. That's what he was doing wrong.

Natsu was kind, funny, stupid and would do anything to make his friends and Fairy Tail happy.

Laxus was selfish, obnoxious, and he didn't care about anyone else's well being.

The way he saw them both were completely different. Even an idiot like Natsu could see something so obvious... Right?

But so what? Why does any of that matter? Someone like him shouldn't be hanging with trash.

...Dammit. He's doing it again. Why does he have to be so difficult?

"You alright, man? You look like you're contemplating your life choices."

Laxus snapped out of his thoughts, making his grip loosen up a slight bit. At least it was enough for the lucky wizard to be able to breathe.

"So you were contemplating your life choices. You make it so obvious, Laxus. It's honestly really disappointing--"

"What do you want me to do about it, huh!? What do you want from me!? I've done everything and you don't even bother to spare a glance at me! What am I doing wrong!?"

Laxus felt himself being pulled down to (M/n)'s level. Arms went around his neck and their foreheads made contact.

"You try too hard. And plus," the shorter of the two lightly bumped foreheads, "you're an asshole. No one appreciates an asshole."

The taller smirked, "You're one to talk."

The lucky wizard pressed his face against the other's body out of pure embarrassment. What is up with him today?

"Shut up and hug me," he muttered in the other's chest. The blond felt his face grew warm. But instead of covering his face, he hugged back instead.

They stayed at that same tree in each other's embrace until it was time for them to go. They didn't want to go back to the guild with the fire wizard going overboard. Well, even more overboard than he'd usually be.

End of flashback

(M/n)'s face grew slightly warm and his heart was no longer going at a steady pace. He curled up in his bed and covered his face with his arm. He pounded his bed with his fist.

Why did he have to remember that of all things!? He rolled onto his stomach and shoved a pillow in his face to rid of the red on his face.

What was wrong with him? Did Laxus' spell last for more than a few hours? It's been a week since that happened, but he felt as if it had happened the day before.

The lucky wizard remembered the warm feeling in his lower body, and the way Laxus... did what he did. Where did he learn such a... gross spell?

Maybe he could use that on Natsu. He'd love to see the idiot's reaction.

After the thought crossed his head, he smiled while ignoring his warm face. He got off his bed and left his crappy apartment.

The first thing he was going to do was look for Laxus so he'd teach him that spell. And while he was at it, he'd use it on everyone else to see their probably priceless reactions.

...

...

...

Little did he know, everyone had fallen for his spell a long time ago.