Chapter 1

Ashton's POV
we're in the SUV driving to the Toronto meet you there show it's around 3:30 and we have sound check at 4:00 there's so many people lined up waiting. We drive down the line and they all start screaming, something we've gotten used to but it's still amazing to think they're all here for us. I look to my left. There's a girl sitting a wheelchair with her phone out taking a photo. She's so pretty, she is tall with blonde hair in two braids. We drive by her, I look back to get another glimpse of her. She's now standing and taking a photo. I want to meet her.

Layla's POV
I'm sitting on a corner looking at the line of girls. I have my seat on the accessible platform so I really don't have to line up yet. I hear screaming and grab my phone, the SUVs pull up and around the corner. I take a photo. Wow my favourite band is actually in that car. 20 feet away from me. What if they actually saw me?

Ashton's POV
*after sound check*
I've been day dreaming about that girl I saw all sound check. The way she looked with her white t-shirt and her braids going down her back. The black skirt flowed down her tanned legs. She was gorgeous. I was back stage with the guys chilling before the show. "What's up mate you've been quiet since we pulled up?" Luke asked applying glitter.
"Did you see the girl in the wheelchair when we turned the corner into the driveway?" I ask them.
"Ya I think so. Why?" Calum says.
"I don't know. I just can't stop thinking about her."
"She was really pretty" Luke adds.
"But this is different it's not just some pretty fan, I don't know mate it's just different"
"maybe you'll see her in the show"
"I hope so"

Falling in Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara