Cheryl and Toni #2x2

Requested by Sweetlily100

Toni grabbed the chain from her belt and whipped it as a threat, Reggie's jaw dropped but he didn't stand down.
"I swear to god Reggie, touch her again I will go All serpent on you," Toni snarled. Reggie grinned, the type of grin that indicated trouble to follow.
"I'd like to see you try." Yelling Toni charged at Reggie, he may be larger and stronger, but Toni was faster-and armed. She ran at him and ducked, dodging his swing, and whipping him on the leg with chain.
"Reggie stop!" Josie yelled from the crowd. Reggie did not stop, instead he tackled Toni into a couple of chairs, sending them flying backward. Dazed and a little sore Toni got up. She took the chain in both hands and ran toward him. He anticipated a check, but she slowed when she reached him, and kicked him in his inner thy. While he was down she got behind him and held the chain around his neck.
"Stand down Reginald, or I will make you pass out." Reggie wheezed under the chain, straining to get a word out. He couldn't , do her tapped the floor instead and Toni let her arms go limp. Reggie coughed on all fours, stabilizing his breath. "Oh and Reggie," she said before going to Cheryl, "that was for Cheryl, this is for me," and she punched him in the eye. Immediately after Toni ran to Cheryl, who was being propped up by a helpful-and probably grateful  Veronica.
"Are you okay?" Toni asked her. Cheryl smiles weekly and put her arm over her eyes.
"Yeah, well when the light isn't in my eyes. Toni moves her head to cover the bright lights of the classroom.
"Better?" She asked, Cheryl nodded. "Your going to have a wicked a bruise," Toni said.
"Battle scars, we'll be a two piece set." Cheryl laughed before closing her eyes again.
"Veronica, do you mind helping me get her home?"
"Not at all," Veronica said, starting to lift Cheryl. Everyone was either looking at the videos they had taken, or the victims, even the culprits. But one thing remained, there was no teacher in sight. On their way out, Josie threw shade, still comforting Reggie.
"Next time," Toni told her, "keep your bulldog on a leash, or he's going to get into even more trouble." Josie just glared, adding another set of eyes on them when they left the room.

Cheryl awoke to a dark room, one lamp on, a defuser in the corner and in pajamas.
"Wha?" She managed. She was startled to feel the bed move beneath her, as Toni turned to look at her.
"Well good morning, er, good 2 in the morning."
"It's 2 am?"
"Yeppers, or according to my phone."
"Oh my god."
"You hit your head pretty hard, you feeling okay? Maybe I should've taken you to the hospital."
"No I'm fine, you did everything fine."
"Awww, thank you." Toni leaned in, kissing Cheryl on the cheek.
"How's my eye," Cheryl asked, afraid to look.
"It looks badass if you ask me. Gives me a real bad girl vibe, as well as some other feelings." Cheryl smiled, overall satisfied with Toni's answer. "Don't worry about going back to school," Toni continued, "all of this will blow over in a few days. Reggie won't want everyone remembering the day he got his ass handed to him by a girl, let alone a serpent." Cheryl, sitting up now, looked at toni when she talked. Toni didn't notice her staring, she was reading a book this whole time.
"I'm not worried. Honestly that lunch felt a lot better than moving sandbags and being forced to take drugs." Toni looked at Cheryl with sympathetic eyes.
"I'm sorry that happened to you."
"Me too. It's just that whole thing with Reggie..."
"Yeah?"
"It was a blast, it feels like in me again." Toni held a confused look on her face.
"Passed out? That sounds like you," she joked.
"No, I mean, starting drama, being in the moment. That's me."
"And that's the girl I fell in love with. Welcome back, Cha Cha."
"It's good to be home TT."

I know it's super short but it was sweet. I believe there is one more chapter to come then it's the end. I will still be in wattpad so you can contact me, I will just be working on a new story, so look forward to that, and good night 👋