Cheryl and Veronica #4

Requested by gizzy3524
Note that Cheryl had gone to the soqm but her and Toni did not kiss when she was rescued

Cheryl was so happy that everything had worked out for Veronica. Hermione had went home and Hiram was no longer acting weird. This gave Veronica time to focus on Cheryl, and Cheryl really liked that. They went to many movies on many dates, they shared milkshakes at Pops and hooked arms in the hallways. It was perfect, absolutely perfect. But there was only one thing, it was too perfect. Hey what could she say? Cheryl Bombshell loves drama. And loves being the cause of it most of all. I'll think of something, she decided, if I'm really bored I'll think of something.

Veronica ran to Cheryl in the morning at school. "I was looking for you," Veronica gasped when she caught Cheryl.
"Oh hey," Cheryl said greeted, kissing Veronica on the cheek.
Veronica could tell something was bothering her, so she asked, "cher bear what's wrong?" Cheryl sighed and stopped walking.
"I'm bored, I love for drama and there is nothing to gossip about. Nobody to snitch on. It's angering." Veronica just laughed and patted her bae on the shoulder.
"You'll think of something," she said. They continued to walk to their lockers happily and reach English before the bell. The teacher proceeded to call the attendance, "Archie Andrews?"
"Here!"
"Cheryl Blossom?"
"Here!"
"Betty Cooper?"
"Here!"
"Jughead Jones?"
"Here!"
"Kevin Keller?"
"I'm here!"
"Midge Klump?" The room went silent at Midges name. No more shuffling or heavy breathing. Just silence. And perhaps, that was the hardest part of all of this. The silence. The same silence that kept Cheryl awake at the Conversion camp. The same silence that promised only hurt and grieving. Suddenly Cheryl had an idea. An idea to stop the silence. To bring back the zombies this terrible world has created. An idea she couldn't wait to share with the girl she loved. "Midge is gone," Cheryl said, "she moved."
"Where?" The teacher asked. Cheryl said nothing, just looked up to the ceiling. Past the ceiling to where her good friend Midge was.
"Paradise," She said after a few seconds.

"Cheryl, we can make this work. This... this is something that we can do!!"
"We can ask our friends, create a team, and storm that god forsaken place!"
"My parents would probably fund us, you know, supplies and stuff."
"We can ask the football team, and the vices and Serpents."
"We just need a way to get it out there, a way to tell everyone."
" I've thought of that too," Cheryl said, "what's something that always has peoples attention?"
"I don't know? A scandal?" Veronica guessed.
"Disaster. People crave disaster." Veronica knew Cheryl must've seen the confused look on her face because  Cheryl explained further. "People want to feel needed, helpful. But unless there's disaster and distress there's nothing they can do."
"Okay... so what's the plan?"
"Fire. I'm going to torch the old office building next to the mayors office."
"We are going to start a fire?"
"Yes."
"I love it."
"I love you." The I love you, slipped out of Cheryl's mouth so she quickly bit her lip, expecting a negative reaction from Veronica.
"I love you too, Cheryl. And I am always going to do whatever I can to help you." They kissed and snuggled on Veronica's bed for a while.
"How did I not see it," Cheryl said suddenly."
"See what?"
"You. When you first came to Riverdale high, I remember thinking what a beautiful girl and being so angry when you and Betty kissed at those tryouts. How did I not see the fact that you're so fricking beautiful inside and out?"
"You had a lot on your mind. Your brother died."
"Veronica, if I'm going to be honest here, I embellished my grief, a lot. When Jason died I was devastated for sure, but I always felt a small sense of relief and didn't know what it was till now."
"So What is it?"
"It's love Veronica. Before you, I had never said I love you to anyone. Not even Jason. I loved him-as a brother- he was the only one I loved. And when he died, I guess I didn't want to love him. I didn't want to love him because he was gone, but I do, I love him, and I love you." Veronica looked at her beautiful red headed girlfriend in the eyes. She gave Cheryl a kiss and rolled over to her dresser, picking a small ring off of it. A silver ring, shiny, with a dragon curled around it, a rose in the dragons mouth. A one of a kind ring, perhaps Veronica's most valuable possession.she turned back to Cheryl and held the ring to her face.
"Cheryl, I never thought I'd find someone like you. I wish nothing the best for you, for us. Even if... if things don't work out, I promise I won't forget you. I promise we will be friends and that you will always have someone to talk to when you're in need. So I'm giving you this promise ring. And when we turn eighteen, I want to marry you, and start our life together, will you say yes?"
Cheryl started to cry, her tears rolling down her beautiful face.
"Yes! Yes!! Oh god!!" Cheryl took the promise ring and put it on her finger. "It's perfect!" Her and Veronica pressed their faces together, kissing passionately. They went far in their relationship today, and that was okay. Because they both knew it was right. That it felt right. Veronica thought about the girl she was kissing, this perfect, broken girl. This girl that she loved. I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found. Cheryl's favorite quote rang in her ears, and hummed in her happiness. Dear Even Hansen had helped her through her toughest times, it was something her and Veronica enjoyed listening and needing out together on. It was a symbol of their relationship. It was the reason Cheryl was alive. She had hope. For once In her goddamned life she had hope. I'm going to do this. I'm going to help all those kids, and do it with the one I love. And I have message. I have a story to tell, and kids just like me have very similar ones. I can help them. I have to help them. Because no one else will.

Little more inspirational this one ig. So I was really tired when I wrote this so if something doesn't make sense let me know.