Betty and Cheryl #2

Requested by screamforsenpai

Be sure to go back and check out part one for this, I'm sorry for the late postings I'm trying to get back on schedule, anyway, hope you like it! Please remember that this is assuming that they aren't related, Riverdale got enough of that already.

"Oh you two totally banged." Reggie said when Betty stepped out of the closet next to Cheryl.
"We did not, we just made out," Cheryl lied.
"Hmmmm...sure," he rolled his eyes.
"Your turn, Reggie, my bet is your getting to second base with Sweet Pea!" Veronica laughed and handed Reggie the bottle.
"Oh you wish, Veronica!" Sure enough when Reggie spun the bottle in landed on Sweet Pea.
"Gah! I'm out, I'm gonna see if Moose has anymore beer." Sweet Pea blew Reggie a fake kiss, getting a scoff in return. Betty and Cheryl were now exempt because they both had their turn, but she didn't want to have time with anyone else, her and Cheryl really clicked, and Betty had to explore all her options.

"You what? Went to a party?! You said you were having a sleepover at Veronica's," Betty's mom stood at the doorway of Betty's room, her arms crossed.
"It wasn't like a bad party, there were no drugs. That I knew of," Betty argued.
"Oh, my Betty! This is how you get hurt! Was there alcohol at this party?"
"Yes."
"You won't even deny it? That means you drank some!!"
"It wasn't that much, Veronica was the drunk one. I'm not even sure if she made home."
"Betty!" Alice growled, "what kinds of games were at this party? Anything I should know about?" Betty tried not to blush, but she failed. "Betty, you didn't have sex, did you?" Betty looked to the ground, trying to hide her smile, every time she thought about it she became happy.
"It's not like that. I mean it was by chance, but we are very interested in each other." Alice pondered for a moment.
"Who? Archie," Betty shook her head, "Reggie? Jughead? Chuck? Moose? Kevin?!" Betty looked at her mom in disgust.
"Mom! Kevin is gay!"
"Sorry, Sorry. Were you at least safe?" Betty nodded, her smile growing.
"Trust me, there ain't no way I'm pregnant. It would be very weird if I were." Alice huffed,
"I said the exact same thing before I got pregnant with Chic, trust me, it happens to the best of us." Betty rolled her eyes and flopped back on her bed. "Fine, I'll leave you to it, but I have to go so feed yourself," Alice said as she left Betty's room. As if on cue Betty received a message from Cheryl:

I had a great time last night. We should do it again sometime. Want to grab a shake at Pops?

On my way.

Betty replied before revering her migraine. She stood up and almost fainted, but the thought of Cheryl kept her awake.

At Pops

Betty walked into Pop's, looking around for Cheryl. FP was serving a blonde at the counter-which was pretty much empty- so Betty found her in the corner booth, sipping a strawberry shake.
"Hey," Betty smiled as she sat down.
"Hey," Cheryl stirred her straw.
"So last night..." Betty started.
"Did it mean something to you?" Cheryl interrupted.
"Oh, uh... I think so. I mean, I haven't stopped thinking about you." Betty replied. Cheryl let loose a sigh of relief,
"Oh thank god, I thought I was falling for someone I could never have, you mean something to me Betty, but what?" They both thought for a moment, until Betty tightened her ponytail with an idea.
"Why don't we be friends, exclusives, dating, whatever, but I'm not sure if I ready for people to know. Can we keep this between us for a while?" Betty asked. Cheryl nodded, happily, and dipped her shake,
"I'd like that, Cooper. I gotta run, the Vixens need a new routine so I've got to make one up. But I'll see you later?" She asked.
"Sure thing." Subconsciously they both leaned in for a kiss, and when it was too late Betty saw who the face of the pretty blonde was at the counter. Her very own mother- Alice Cooper- who stood above them, FP behind her with a tray across his hands.
"Betty, why didn't you tell me?" Alice asked, and for once, Betty had no answer.