Archie and Jughead #2

Requested by Garranceisme9147
This is like flashback to 2017 right here. Back when there was only 2k, thanks for everything you guys and hope you enjoy this sequel to chapter 26, 45 chapters later 🤷🏻‍♀️

Archie completely ignored all the looks he got from pretty much everyone. Nobody suspected Archie would be the gay footballer, nobody, except Kevin who had known for a while. After his kiss with Jughead they hugged and swayed in the dance floor, living this moment. He felt Jughead release his breath, like he could finally relax.
"You happy Jug?" He asked.
"I am, I really really am. I'm starting to doubt if I need this prize anymore."
"Don't say that, you're dad needs to get out of that prison, people go crazy in there."
"You're right, but do you really think we can win?"
"I know we can, just wait and see." Soon Kevin Keller took the microphone and got everyone's attention.
"Yeah excuse me everyone, it is time to vote for prom, uh, winners, this year. We are doing things a little differently than the usual ballot-in-a-box, so if you could pay attention that'd be great. I'm going to call everyone who wants to have the chance to be voted up to the stage, everyone else will vote based on applause. Simple enough? Alright, couples please step onto the stage. Archie and Jughead stood on the stage next to Cheryl and Toni, Josie and Reggie, Veronica and Chuck-that's new, and Sweet Pea and Betty-that's new too. "Alright Riverdale High, when I say the name of the couple I want you to applaud what you see fit." Archie and Jughead looked at each other in the eye, Archie's bold eyes reflecting the lights of the decorated room.
"We got this," he said so passionately Jughead believed him.
"Set your applause for... Sweet B!!" Most of the applause came from the Serpents-which were loud- and a few stragglers who cast their vote the same every time.
"Alright, the applause o-meter says a six, well done. Okay cast your votes for Veronichuck!" Just a few stragglers this time, nothing much. "A two on the applause o meter. Next cast your votes for Rosie!!" Rosie received a fair amount of applause from the Vixens and bulldogs especially. "Rosie scores a stunning Eight!" Shouted Kevin. "Team Jarchie!" Jarchie received votes from the Serpents, bulldogs, the lgbt group, the Vixens, and definitely had the highest yet.
"Jarchie gets a... Nine on the applause o meter!! Congratulations you guys! But we are not done yet! Team Ch-Ch-Ch-Choni!!" The applause was pretty much the same as what Jarchie had, sending a sick feeling to Jugheads stomach. Who knew Toni of all people might be the reason they don't win? "And Choni gets a... Nine as well!! This means we go to a second round where you either choose Jarchie or Choni, it is all or nothing. Jarchie!!!" The applause was less than last time but not a whole lot, but perhaps enough to pull out a win. "Jarchie gets a... Eight!! Now, Choni!!" Jughead and Archie bowed their heads in defeat when it became clear Choni had won. The applause o meter hit a nine and Kevin brought them their crowns and the grand prize: a gold plated pocket watch with a four caret diamond in the center, that was found by an anonymous student in sweetwater river this year, it was estimated to be worth $5000. That was going to get FP out of jail, but not anymore. Archie and Jughead clapped their respects to their friends before heading toward the punch bowl to get refreshments and sulk.
"Really sorry bro, I thought we had it," Archie said, holding Jugheads hand.
"It's okay, you can't know everything." They presses their heads together and kissed.
"Okay okay, Simba, Hobo, there's something we want to tell you," Cheryl interrupted their moment, getting a chuckle out of Toni.
"We want to give you this," Toni said, passing over the watch, "you need more than we do." Jughead and Archie stood in surprise before hugging each other excitedly and taking the watch.
"Oh my god! Thanks so much guys!" Jughead Hugged them both, one arm around Toni's neck and the other around Cheryl's.
"Let go before I take it back!" He heard Cheryl growl under his thankfulness. Jughead let go and smiled at them, putting his hands on their shoulders.
"I just wanna say...."
"Oh my god, shut up and go get your dad. Go!" Cheryl yelled, pushing him along. "Archie go with him, He's gonna have to explain shit to his dad so you might as well be there." Under Cheryl's word the two boys sped out of the gymnasium and off to jail.

Two in one night, y'all are lucky. Hope you liked, vote and comment what you did or did not like.