Cheryl and Archie #3

Requested by Sarahkate12355

"No word from Veronica?"
"I'm pretty sure she hates me, we were together so long and I broke up with her in less than five minutes." Cheryl wrapped her face around Archie's arm and held on tight.
"I'm sorry, I know she was your friend." Archie nodded solemnly,
"Yeah. She was more than that, I loved her." Cheryl's heart quickened,
"Archie, do you still love her?" He looked at her.
"I don't think so, I never saw her as I see you now." They kissed each other before Archie stood up and pulled Cheryl to her feet.
"See you after class?" He asked.
"You bet," she replied, tapping his nose. Cheryl walked into Riverdale High for the first time in three days. Everyone heard the story of how she tried to drown herself, how Archie left Veronica for her and how she threatened her mother. This was going to be great.

Cheryl pushed open the double doors, revealing a wide spread banner that read: Welcome Back! Archie stood at the front, Josie to his left and cousin Betty on his right. Cheryl felt tears of joy well her eyes as she stared at her classmates. Reggie, Mose and Kevin held a cookie platter, Moose already munching away. Jughead had a small red gift bag in one hand and the other wrapped around Betty. Toni Topaz wore a new style River Vixen shirt that said
"I'm a Vixen. I follow my leader," and she passed them out to all the Vixens except Cheryl.
"We had a special one made for you." She revealed a white and red half sleeved top with dark blue and gold writing, hers read: I'm a Vixen. I am the leader. Cheryl hugged her and accepted a cookie from Reggie before rushing to Archie's arms.
"Thank you," she whispered.
"For you, my dear, anything." And there in that happy moment, Cheryl was able to ignore Veronica's absence. Because the people who really cared were all there. And those people were enough.

Archie tapped his chem book with a pencil impatiently, still an hour before he could see Cheryl again, in Phys Ed. As he sat there in silence he remembered, months ago, when he saw a broken red-haired girl, who wanted nothing but love. Now he saw the girl he loved, and her true self. He remembered the drawing she had hidden from him so tediously. I never did see it, he thought. He'd ask her about it later, when he had time, but he did have a test coming up, so if he could manage to get Cheryl out of his head for the next thirty minutes, that'd be great.

"You scared me girl," Josie confessed in the change room.
"You scared us all," Betty added.
"I'm sorry, I guess I hit a breaking point," Cheryl replied.
"Well don't let it happen again, I don't what I'd do without you, couz," Betty said playfully, resting her hand on Cheryl's shoulder.
"Okay, can we just ask the question we are all thinking?" Midge exclaimed, "Cheryl, you, Archie, is it serious?" Cheryl blushed.
"I think so, I mean, I love him."
"Oooh, So has your relationship... you know, hit the sheets yet?"
"Midge!" Josie laughed.
"You know you're dying to know!" Midge argued. Cheryl came to her senses and shook her head.
"No, it's not like that, yet."
"Yet?"
"I mean, look at him."
"Girl, look at you!" Toni laughed.
"Ha true, the hot red head couple, every high school movie has one," Valerie pointed out.
"That is so not true!" Cheryl argued, foolishly.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah! Name one movie where two hot red heads date." Valerie thought for a minute.
"I'll get back to you on that." They all laughed as they got changed and headed out the door. There was Archie, in his bold, sweaty position on the weights table. He heaved, his abs visible through his sweat stained shirt.
"Oh now your gonna hit that," Toni said as she passed Cheryl. She wasn't wrong.

"How come, in stories the straight white boy never dies?" Toni exclaimed while watching "The Maze Runner" in English.
"What do you mean? The straight white boy dies plenty of times." ⚠️Warning spoilers to Maze Runner Death Cure and The Burning Maze ahead⚠️
"Name two," Toni challenged Betty.
"Okay, well, Jason Grace and Newt."
"Jason dies?!"
"Yep. Burning Maze."
"Betty!! No spoilers!!"
"Too late," Cheryl pointed out.
"Doesn't even care about Newt," Josie muttered.
"Who's Newt again?" Toni asked.
"The straight white boy in the movie we are watching."
"What?! He's my favorite!!"
"Girls!" Reggie shouted from the back row, "shut up!" The girls straighten out in their seats and sat quietly through the end of the film.
"Okay everyone, get into pairs and do the analysis." The teacher ordered.
"Betty!" Cheryl called. Betty nodded and started to retrieve sheets. Cheryl was startled when she turned to see Archie sitting beside her.
"I was gonna ask you to buddy but you got that covered."
"Sorry," Cheryl dipped her head.
"Anyway, wanna meet up somewhere later? Pops?"
"Actually, you should come to my place, my moms out of town because... hell I have no idea why, but you should come." Archie nodded, rather enthusiastically.
"It's a date," he gave Cheryl a kiss before return to the back of the room and partnering with Moose.
"What do you think?" Betty's voice came from Cheryl's other side.
"Huh? Oh I think it's a go. We are on for tonight."
"What? No! I was talking about the movie. What did you think about the movie?"
"Oh, it was, action packed."
"And you weren't paying attention, great." Betty sighed and Cheryl smiled. Always pick your partner first.

Archie walked up the small pathway to thistle house and gave the doorbell two rings, the door opened to something he hadn't expected. Cheryl wore a very low cut blouse and loose short shorts. Her hair in the casually style and her feet bare.
"You look..."
"Great? I know, come in." The room was decorated with roses and scented candles. The fire place was on low and some smooth jazz music played in the background. Cheryl led Archie to the bar and poured two glass of sparkling cider.
"Cheryl we shouldn't drink."
"Hmm? Oh no, it's alcohol free. Sparkling water." While she was turned Archie checked the label to confirm it indeed was, alcohol free.
"Cheryl, why all this?"
"Because, Archie, I've been a pretty needy girlfriend and I think it's time I've done something for you, something I know you want." He can admit, he was definitely staring at the lowest part of her blouse right now.  "Like What you see, take a closer look." She undid the buttons, revealing just her bra, than she hopped onto the counter. She crawled over to meet him, and stared him down. Before either of them broke contact, she kissed him.

And. There. You. Go. Hope you liked (sorry for spoilers) and ummm, tell me if you want more.
-with love, mama. No I'm just kidding. Do not call me mama. Ever. Please, it was a spongebob joke.