Betty and Toni #2

Requested by torihobby12261999

Betty now roamed the halls of Riverdale high feeling better than ever before. Almost the entire school knew, and sure it was news at first, but now nobody cared. She had yet to tell her mom and her sister, but she could burn that bridge when she got there. Betty wasn't afraid to admit-she was no longer a lesbian Virgin. She's had a few hookups since coming, sure she was on jingle jangle for two of them. One girl, a year above her, was very beautiful, but her personality didn't really match with Betty's, the other-same age- was stunning. She had reddish brown hair and high cheek bones. Her eyes sparkled ice blue and her lips- oh her lips were plush and sweet. But when Betty woke up the next morning, she was gone. Betty regrets not remembering her name, or getting her number, but perhaps she's run into her again one day. Hopefully soon.

Toni three pieces of popcorn at Cheryl, as her girlfriend tried to catch them in her mouth.
"Oh so close!" Toni laughed as Cheryl took the popcorn off her boob and placed it in her mouth. Toni took another and tossed it, land squarely in the curve of her neck. Cheryl didn't get it and instead tilted her head. "You gonna get that?" Toni asked.
"I thought you could." Toni smiled and crawled onto Cheryl, tipping her head to grab the popcorn with her teeth. When Toni tried to pull back, she felt Cheryl's hand pulling her in.
"C'mon Toni, bruise me." Toni swallowed and went in to give Cheryl a hickey, before she could, however, the doorbell went off.
"Ugh!" Cheryl grumbled as she pushes Toni off her and got up to answer the door. Toni watched the door open and admired the russet-haired girl standing with a clutch in one hand-wide eyed.
"Cheryl?" She said, her voice light and beautiful. She can probably sing, Toni thought.
"Heather?!" Cheryl started to laugh and cry as she hugged the girl-heather- who embraced Cheryl tightly. Heather. Cheryl has told Toni about Heather, the night of Love, Simon. Toni watched awkwardly as the two friends reunited after years apart.
"Oh Heather, this is Toni, my girlfriend." Heather smiled politely and looked back at Cheryl.
"Nice picking," she said.
"Actually, she picked me." Cheryl smiled and looked at Toni. But to be honest, Toni was oddly uncomfortable. Heather just shows up after how long? The two practically talking about the third wheel in front of her.
"You know what Cherbear? I'm gonna run. I'll see you later?" Toni asked standing up. Cheryl nodded and they kissed before Toni left.

Betty sat alone in the speak easy, downing another coke and checking her phone for messages. Of course she knew no one was going to message her, Veronica and Archie ran off. Jughead has been sleeping around and Kevin's got a boyfriend. Betty's head turned when she saw someone enter the quiet speakeasy. Toni? She watched as Toni ordered a drink from the bartender, and when Toni turned Betty gestures for the serpent to sit with her. Toni day across from Betty, stirring a clear drink with her straw.
"What's got you down?" Betty always the pink haired girl.
"Cheryl's friend just resurfaced, and I know I should be happy for her, but she was Cheryl's first love and her best friend-"
"You're jealous," Betty interrupted.
"I-I am—not... okay I'm jealous." Betty laughed and sipped her coke again.
"It's okay to be jealous Toni. She's getting in the way of you and your girl."
"Yeah. And you know what, I have never been jealous or obsessive before, I deserve this."
"You do!"
"Ya, and Heathers not gonna steak my girl!!" Betty spit her drink all over the table, causing Toni to leap back.
"Heather?"
"Ya. Wait what is that look."
"Reddish brown hair, blue eyes?"
"Yes."
"High cheekbones?"
"Most definitely."
"I slept with her." Betty admitted. Toni prevented from spitting out her drink, and instead took a painful swallow.
"You what?" She mustered after swallowing.
"Yes. But I didn't remember her name."
"Oh Betty, you have changed."
"I know."
"We need to loosen up."
"Yes very much." Toni turned around and hollered at the bartender.
"Hey bartender? Turn on the karaoke!" The man at the bar stopped shining his glass and hit a switch behind him. Strobe lights came out an music started to play. Dancing Queen by ABBA.  Toni took Betty by the hand and pulled her to the stage of the empty speakeasy, where they belted out the lines they knew, and pretended to know the lyrics they did not.
"Being the dancing queen!"
"Young and sweet!"
"Only seventeen!" They yelled and sang, shifting between serious performance and fun. Betty grabbed Toni's hand and rolled Toni into her arms.
"Dig in the dancing queen!" They finished together. Betty held Toni by her back and looked into her eyes. Those absolutely adorable eyes. They just stared at each other for a while, before pulling apart and standing uncomfortably. They brushed themselves off and blushed, "we should sit down," Toni suggested.
"Yes, let's." The two day down to finish their drinks, and slowly as the night went on the speak easy filled and made it harder for them to talk. But before Toni left she gave Betty a look. A look. Betty thought. The look. Betty smiles and waved farewell to Toni and waited a few before she ditched also. Heather, you are the best thing that has ever happened in Riverdale.

Hey I know it's rushed at the end but I didn't feel like writing anymore, so it's fine ig. Hope you liked and don't forget to tell me which couple you want for the final chapter.