Toni and Veronica

Requested by torihobby12261999

*does not take place in current Riverdale- think of it as a parallel universe*
Veronica longed for some activity. She's been single and ready to mingle for months now. Her booty call moved away and the boy she was chasing went for another girl. She let the hot shower water splash on her face, and she forced herself not to recoil. I wish someone were in here with me, she thought. She laughed out loud at her thought, just three months ago she would've teased anyone at this level of horniness.
I've become the very thing I laughed at. She put some conditioner in her hand and started to mix it with her hair.
Maybe one day someone will make me feel like royalty again.

"You need girlfriend, real bad Toni," Toni rolled her eyes at Jughead, who stood by the fridge with a jug of milk.
"Not real bad, I mean, I only hang out with you and Betty when sweet pea and fangs are off doing things I disagree with."
"Which is 80% of the time,"
"Alright fine, I get it. You and Betty don't want me around anymore. I will just sit alone at Pops for eight hours everyday."
"It's not that we don't want to, it's that there's certain things we can't do with you there."
"Sure you can, I'm an excellent audience."
"Toni!!" Jughead laughed, "Why would you say that?!"
"You're right you're right, I'm sorry. I should've said I make an excellent third, I am bisexual as you know." Jughead, nearly spitting out his milk, held back a strained laugh.
"You," he said after swallowing, "have thirty seconds to get out of here, I mean it, Betty's on her way over." Toni stood up and walked toward the door.
"Hey Jughead?"
"Yeah?" He replied, serious this time.
"At least pitch the idea-"
"Out!" Toni opened the door and hopped out of Jugheads trailer and pulled out her phone. There was an alert on her home screen:

Veronica Lodge has posted on their story!

Toni swiped left as she walked to her motorcycle, half paying attention to what was infront of her. Veronica's Story was a selfie of the stunning girl, with big white letters HMU and smaller "I'm lonely 😉" underneath. Toni sat on her bike and contemplated snapping her back. What do I say? She pondered. After a few minutes she swiped up and replied "Pops?"  To her story. Toni saw car lights in the distance, figuring it must be Betty, she straddled her bike and started to drive.

Veronica was brushing her hair when she received a snap chat notification: from: Ton! Topaz. Veronica opened her phone and went onto snap chat, seeing the Serpent girl's reply she smiled. Pops? After thinking about it, Veronica made a swift decision.
Actually, I'd really like to go to Pops right about now, say 8:30?
Veronica hit send and was surprised to see Toni opened it right away.
See you there 😉
She replied. Veronica looked at herself in the mirror, held her phone to her chest, and kept brushing her hair. She had a date.

Toni waited at Pops, tapping her feet and and whistling. Jughead would be thrilled, she was making a new friend. Maybe. This could go terribly and both would hate each other for the of their lives. But what were the chances? Toni perked up when she saw Veronica come through the glass doors of the diner, the chimes alerting everyone of her entrance. To Toni's surprise, Veronica was dressed quite pleasantly.
"Antoinette?" Toni nodded and gestures for Veronica to sit down. "What made you reply?" Veronica asked.
"Jughead kicked me out so he and Betty could fondue and Sweet Pea and Fangs are burning stuff."
"Burning stuff?"
"Ya, with Fire."
"Oh, how responsible." They both chuckled and Pop approaches with a writing pad to take their order.
"We will get large fries, a chocolate, and?"
"Another chocolate milkshake," Toni finished.
"Two chocolate milkshakes and a large fry?" Pop confirmed.
"Yes please," Veronica said. When pop left the two made eye contact and there was a sudden silence between them.
"So," Veronica said, breaking the silence," what made you decide to dye your hair purple?" She asked.
"It's a long story," Toni replied.
"That's fine with me," Veronica whispered," I've got all night."

I know it took a while, this one took a while, lots of re writes. Anyway hope you like, and the book is almost done 😁