90.

💜Recap—
I started feeling a knot in my stomach "You need to cum princess and let all that stress out" he stated before licking my pearl.

"E-Erik this isn't right" I said pushing his head but he went deeper causing my eyes to roll back all I could do was cry I was trying so hard not to cum.

"Okay move" I said to Erik as he continued and I squirted into his mouth leaving my body shaking some on the bed.

He rubbed my pearl hovering over me as I looked at him then my mouth opened wide as my head fell back and I closed my eyes "Erik no" I moaned as he kissed my neck and I whined some before he kissed my jaw then my lips.

💜Brianna💜

Erik kissed my lips as I slowly kissed back.he continued rubbing my pearl as I moaned into his mouth. I took my lips from his placing my hand on his chest.

"Erik n-no" I started off as he looked me in my eyes and I looked away. "What's wrong?" He asked "you know I can't do this and you just want a baby, I want one too but I can't give it to you" I said as he kissed my lips again.

"Just let me take the pain away" he whispered in my ear as I bit my lip "Erik , I got to go I'll see you later" I said getting up fixing myself as he stood in front of me.

I looked up at him as he kissed my head "go rest I'll see you later" he said as I smiled. I packed some clothes and went back to the house I bought out here in Wakanda glad I didn't get rid of it.

I walked in and cried I don't ever want a man to hurt Zariya like the way T'Challa and I are going through things. Part of me wants to stay and the other part know I need to leave.

There was a knock on the door as I wiped my tears and opened the door seeing Kaylah. "Nakia legit pregnant?" Kaylah asked as I nodded.

"Brianna I am so sorry" she said hugging me. "E-Erik ate me out" I said as she broke the hug and looked at me.

"Bitch what?" She asked as I stood there looking at her "Brianna are you dead serious?" She asked as I nodded "Well was it good?" She asked then started laughing as I shook my head trying not to laugh.

"Stop this is serious" I said "and that was a serious ass question because I can tell you somethings I peep and just tell you some other things but you can go first" she said sitting down interlocking her fingers in her lap and looking at me.

"Kay what do you see?" I asked "bitch I ain't boo boo the fool, I been knew you and Erik someday any day was going to slip up, you two known each other forever, you two been getting really close lately back to how y'all used to be and y'all slipped up best friend always knows" she said winking at me.

"I don't know what to do Kaylah , I can't get pregnant for some odd reason and I know Erik wants a baby that's why he did what he did-" I was cut off by the look Kaylah was giving me.

"Bitch don't play dumb you know exactly why Erik is really trying to get you" Kaylah said as I shook my head "you so damn slow, he knows that he messed up in the past with you , the fact you carried his baby and lost it he wants another one and to be honest believe it or not he doesn't like seeing you hurt like this" Kaylah said as I gave her a look.

"He told you that?" I asked out of curiosity as she shook her head "no I just know, and I ain't even going to lie, if you had a baby and lost it never ever told me you were pregnant and I've been wanting a child I would try to get you pregnant again too" she started off.

"That was a selfish act that you did though and as far as T'Challa you've been too easy on him because if it was me I would have tied his ass up and fucked Erik in front of him" she said as I laughed.

"Kaylah no" I said laughing "I'm being honest because he got a whole other female pregnant and you supposed to play step mother?!, if I was you I would see what Erik has to offer he might be trying with you" Kaylah said.

"No I can't give him what he wants either, he wants a baby and I don't think I can give that to him I don't know what's wrong with my body it's obviously my body if T'Challa got Nakia pregnant." I explained.

"How do you actually know that? You never tried with Erik" she simply said "because I'm married kay I can't just have another man's baby" I giggled "I mean if he's willing to do it" Kaylah trailed off as I threw a pillow at her making her laugh.

"All I'm saying is T'Challa is having a baby with Nakia and now you two really aren't having anymore so why not do an act of kindness and give Erik one, when you think about it nobody really has his back like you and I" Kaylah stated.

"So you have his baby then" I bluntly stated "I'm already pregnant and he wants one specifically from you" Kaylah said as I shook my head and smiled Kaylah always knew how to make me laugh or smile when I'm down.

"By the way T'Challa's whole reasoning behind cheating was because he listened to Nakia bullshit if he had of just made her disappear a long time ago y'all would've never had this problem, he quick to make Erik go but it take time for Nakia to go look at the signs Brianna" Kaylah said as I started thinking.