61.

💜Brianna💜

I ate before we left to Karen's cookout T'Challa didn't want to listen to me and the kids were listening to their father so they all about to find out the hard way momma knows best.

Me and Kaylah ass brought hot sauce and salt just in case we get hungry, we were not playing. M'Baku and T'Challa were looking at us weird about the situation but they were going to soon find out.

We landed in New York as We got off T'Challa's ship. "Are you ready to see terror?" Kaylah asked as I laughed "if she try me I'm going to be a terror" I said as T'Challa chuckled shaking his head at me.

"Forget that I'm going to be the Tasmanian Devil" Kaylah said as we snickered "you two stop" my aunt said as she rung the doorbell.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Zariya said looking up at me as she rubbed her stomach. "Baby I told you to eat with me but you ain't want to listen neither did your father" I said looking at him out the corner of my eye.

"Brianna we are about to eat why would we eat before?" T'Challa asked "oh you about to see" Kaylah said as T'Challa and M'Baku looked at her then Karen opened the door.

"Hello" Tara said politely smiling opening the door hugging my aunt and my uncle as he their naive asses believed that fake ass greeting.

"Hi sweetheart how are you doing?" My aunt said as I rolled my eyes and T'Challa nudged me. I looked over up at him as I had one hand around his torso and the other holding Zariya's hand then I squeezed his booty making him jump and glare at me.

I cheesed as he continued to glare at me then Tara started greeting us as my aunt and uncle disappeared.

"Damn I see you both caught a fine piece of meat" Tara started off eyeing T'Challa and M'Baku as they stood tall and greeting Tara.

" I am T'Challa king of Wakanda son of T'Chaka" he said as Tara smirked sticking her hand out as T'Challa just looked at her hand. "Ooo Foreign I see" she said smirking at me then up at him biting her lip.

I moved her hand out the way "he boujee too he don't shake hands , put your hand down he only touch me" I stated grabbing his hand and walking in pass her with the kids and T'Challa.

"Jealous?" T'Challa asked smirking as I looked at him "T'Challa don't start I'm telling you play with me and you won't make it out alive" I said as he chuckled.

He thinks I'm playing I'm For real. We walked into the backyard as there was music playing people eating and people looking at us while others were talking. Then I heard Kaylah start getting loud back at the door.

"Shit" I cursed lowly and looked at T'Challa "can you get a seat for us please?" I asked T'Challa as he nodded and I kissed his lips before walking back to the door.

Kaylah gave me a look " Brianna get this trick I'm going to kill her" Kaylah warned as M'Baku grabbed Kaylah's hand and chuckled while Tara was smirking.

"Just come on an ignore her kay" I said with my hand on her back "can I see your muscles?" Tara asked M'Baku "bitch I wi-" M'Baku cut Kaylah off by covering her mouth and is three walked into the back yard where T'Challa was sitting with all the kids.

"Sit down" I said to Kaylah as she sat down and eyed Tara across the huge backyard.

"I'm going to beat her ass" Kaylah said " I know kay just calm down" I said as Tara came and sat at our table 5 minutes later sitting on the other side of T'Challa.

T'Challa looked at her "T'Challa right?" Tara asked as he nodded "king" she said smirking as Kaylah gave me a look as I looked at Tara.

"Can we just jump her?" Kaylah whispered as I placed my finger up and shook my head while looking at this bitch Tara because she acting out.

"I see you are a strong man too must be nice Brianna, and he skinny so I know he packing down there" Tara said biting her lip looking At T'Challa up and down.

"Can we now?" Kaylah whispered "I don't like you" I bluntly stated as everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked " I don't like the hoe" I admitted.

"Well damn Brianna I ain't mean be full disrespectful" Kaylah said laughing as Tara caught an attitude.

"I don't know why he deal with your ratchet ass anyway." Tara said as me and Kaylah gave her a look then laughed.

"Bitch what does ratchet mean?" I asked
"I am going to get the kids and I some food" T'Challa said about to get up but I wanted him to stay right next to me just in case I hurt this bitch, might even shock her or make her tickle a little.

"The way you are acting disrespectful" she said "oh bitch let me tell you something" I started off.

"Oh don't do it" M'Baku joked "nah let ne educate her ass, being disrespectful and being ratchet is two different things sweetheart , if I am ratchet then you're a hoe but as you like to call it a slut, a skank, a cum catcher and etc, so if my "ratchetness" offends you why is your slut ass over here?" I questioned as she got up pissed and started walking away.

"Why you do that?" Kaylah asked laughing "she needed the truth especially if I'm ratchet she's a hoe" I said before eating some potato chips.

"Mommy I don't like this" Zariya complained making a stank face and pushing her plate away. "Me either can you make some fried chicken?" Azari questioned as I giggled.

"Y'all wanted to listen to ban while mommy was trying to save you now y'all hungry and don't want it, y'all better eat it ain't nobody leaving till they finish either"

I said as Zariya and Azari made a pouty face and whined. "This is the nastiest part of the food "
Zariya said playing around with her potato salad and scrunched her face
As Azari gagged looking at her play with the potato salad.

"Mommy please do we have to eat it?" Zariya asked as they both looked at me "how bad can it be?" T'Challa asked as I giggled "I don't know you've had my potato salad before" I said shrugging.

"How bad could it be?" T'Challa asked "you are so cute and don't know any better but go ahead and try it out" I simply said watching T'Challa get up and get a plate. I tried some of azari's and instantly spit it out into my napkin.

"Bland ass potato salad" Kaylah said then laughed T'Challa sat back down as we all looked at him even M'Baku ass wasn't that curious to try Karen's potato salad.

T'Challa was smiling as I watched him place the fork full of potato salad in his mouth. His facial expression changes as I giggled and continued watching him taste.

"I sense that this woman does not season her food" T'Challa started off and tasted it again by putting some more on the fork and placed in in his mouth before we watched him spit it back out into his napkin.

"Aw, Hell no, Naw Karen! Keep your bland ass potato salad to yourself!" T'Challa exclaimed making the whole table laugh.

I was laughing but was shocked he cursed. T'Challa only cursed during sex but outside of that I never heard him cuss. "Why would you make our children eat that?" T'Challa asked me wiping his Mouth with his napkin.

"How them taste buds feeling?" I questioned as T'Challa just looked at me and I laughed before kissing his cheek.