33.

💜Brianna💜

We put the kids to sleep and walked into our room. T'Challa closed the door as I took off my romper. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"I cant believe you actually waited five years for me" I said picking up a picture frame with a picture of me and the kids while we were in Manhattan to see lion king a few months ago.

" Brianna you are worth waiting for" he said as I smiled and turned looking at him. T'Challa grabbed my hands as I fully turned facing him.

"I told you I am never leaving you, you told me not to visit you but I did anyway" T'Challa started off as I looked at him "when?" I asked.

"Every time I was in New York I would visit you to make sure you was okay, I would take trips out just to watch you go grocery shopping" he explained as I smiled.

"I love you" I said wrapping my arm around his neck as he smiled "I love you too" he said kissing my lips and picking me up.

He laid me on the bed and trailed down his kisses to my neck soon down to my breast taking my bra off and giving them attention.

I smiled and bit my lip looking down at him softly moaning. He created kisses down to my panties sliding them off.

He pulled my body closer to his mouth as he placed his tongue on my clit and my eyes rolled back. I haven't had that in almost five years.

He swirled his tongue around and sucked on my clit causing me to squirm. "Mmmm" I moaned out as it soon got louder. He started slurping and feasting while gripping my thighs. I tried to push his head away but he locked his arms around my thighs as usual so I wouldn't be abled to move.

My toes curled as my hand was on T'Challa's head. "Oh my-" I moaned out throwing my head back as my juices came out.

T'Challa rubbed my clit in a circle while he rose to my face and begun kissing me. I felt him slowly slide in as I moaned in his mouth. He begun to thrust as I wrapped my arms around his neck, my moans got louder as I dug my nails into his back then he picked me up off the bed.

I kissed his lips until he started thrusting and found my spot. I leaned my head back moaning as he kissed my neck.

"Shit" I moaned out as he bounced me up and down "you missed me?" He asked as I bit my lip and nodded.

He laid me back on the bed going deeper and wrapped his hand around my throat. "Use your words" he stated as I arched my back feeling him in my stomach.

"Oh my gosh, YES!" I said as he continued holding my throat and thrusting he kissed my lips sloppily while grunting.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he continued thrusting. I squealed his name "T'Challa!" As I came but that didn't stop him. He flipped me over and grabbed my waist sliding back in full length as I moaned.

He started picking up his pace as he grabbed my hair some and pounded "Shit!" I squealed as he smacked my butt and grabbed my arms placing them behind my back and continued fast strokes.

"Daddy!" I yelled out as he continued slowly "bring it back" he stated as I started throwing it back moaning out his name.

I heard T'Challa curse while grunting then grabbed my waist again and started thrusting once again at a fast pace not loosing any type of breath.

I screamed out into the pillow that was in front of me. I was trying to grip onto anything but T'Challa had my wrist tightly in his hands behind my back.

He stroked in and out still hovering over me."S-shit" I moaned trying to readjust to his size.

He bent down kissing me on my back soon the side of my neck while he was hitting from behind slowly. T'Challa's strokes went deeper as I moaned louder