80.

💜Brianna💜

I went to go take a shower and got dressed like Erik said to do.

I went downstairs as Erik looked at me "you okay baby girl?" He asked as I nodded "yeah I just want to get over this" I said as he continued to look at me

"What?" I asked confused smiling "T'Challa crazy as hell letting you go" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes "it's makes you crazy too" I said "yeah and I regret that shit everyday" he said as I smiled.

"Erik can you stop flirting and let's go" I stated as he chuckled "I don't flirt, if I like what I see I get it" he said looking me up and down before passing by.

My mouth dropped down what he trying to say?!.

"Un-uh bring that ass back here" I said grabbing him by his jacket as I pulled him and he started walking with me. "Let's get this straight" I said as I stopped walking and we turned looking at each other.

Erik was about to burst out laughing "what's funny?" I asked about to laugh "nothing, continue with your little strong ass" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Aight now you trying to get out the friend zone you ain't slick" I said as he chuckled. "By the way you were dancing in the club you were trying to get out the friend zone" Erik stated as I faced palmed myself.

"It was just that ONE dance Erik" I said laughing and putting my index finger up to him. "Nah you must of been drunk because it was more than one" he said as I smacked my lips.

"Like I said don't be trying to slip out the friend zone" I said continuing to walk. "And if I was dancing on you why your big headed ass entertain the shit" I said walking back just to nudge his arm as he chuckled.

"It was just a dance Brianna you act like you made out with me or some shit even though I'd take that too" he said being slick.

"You aren't going to make it easy for me Are you?" I asked as he shook his head "when have I ever made it easy for you?" He questioned as I playfully rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Can y'all kiss and come on or some shit, damn" Kaylah said as we laughed "Kaylah shut the fuck up don't be mad because you ain't getting no play" Erik said

"Erik you mad because you don't get play Brianna don't want your ass" Kaylah dissed as we all laughed.

"Okay you two please shut up" I said "no need to be cranky we know you want some dick" Kaylah said as they laughed I was contemplating on throwing a rock at both of them.

We finally made it to the palace "what exactly is the plan?" I asked "to kidnap your husband" she simply said.

"How Kaylah?!" I asked "Don't think just do" she stated.

surprisingly the Dora milaje let us in and Kaylah ass spotted Nakia ass ASAP.

"yo Nakia" she started off walking up to her as Nakia smirked at her then me. "May I remind you two I'm pregnant"
She started off as Kaylah swung hitting Nakia in the face.

"Bitch don't nobody care" Kaylah said as Nakia fell. I went upstairs as the Dora milaje let me into his room. I turned on the light.

"Come on T'Challa" I said as he looked at me confused. "My queen I thought I say tomorrow" he said placing the covers back over him.

"Nu-uh, let's go" I said pulling the covers off of him. "Let's go, get up" I said packing somethings for him to wear into a duffle
Bag.

"Where we going?" He asked as I got some of his things into the duffle. "We're taking a mini vacation" I started off "now get dressed T'Challa and don't make me have to use my powers on you please" I asked grabbing his bag.

I needed to get him away from Nakia and everybody else just me and him. He looked strung out on something that's how I knew she was doing something weird to him.

I was taking him to Florida somewhere away from here so he could get better the kids were coming with us also just in case.

I packed their things as I picked up Azari and Erik picked up a sleeping Zariya taking them and their things to the ship.

Erik was watching them as they were still asleep and I seen Shuri and looked like she's been crying "what's wrong?" I asked her as she shook her head "she has been drugging T'Challa it was in his lab results that came back, as much as she gave him she could've killed him" Shuri explained as a tear came from my eye and I quickly wiped it.

"Don't cry I'm going to get him straight" I said wiping her tears away. I went back upstairs as he was dressed in a hoodie and some joggers.

"I am so glad you isn't make me use my powers" I said grabbing his hand. "Where are we going Brianna?" He asked as I turned and looked at him "do you trust me?" I asked as he looked at me and nodded "no T'Challa do you trust me?" I asked "you're my wife why wouldn't-" I cut him off by pulling him to the ship.

I pulled him on as I pushed him in the seat to sit down. "Thanks Erik" I said as he got up from watching the sleeping kids on the ship.

"No problem baby girl" he said "make sure you Kaylah and Shuri tell Romonda everything tell her we'll be back in a couple of days." I explained as he nodded "be safe" he said as I nodded then he walked off the ship and Okoye got on flying us to Florida.

I sat next to T'Challa and just looked at him in the face he looked rough and worn out all I could do was cry. I laid his head on my lap as he went straight to sleep I played with his little curls and just looked at him.

"My Queen you are doing the right thing , I don't know what Nakia is doing to him" Okoye explained as I shook my head "she gots to go banishment from Wakanda or something but she has to go" I stated looking at T'Challa.

"But she pregnant with the kings baby" Okoye said "no she not" I simply said looking at T'Challa and rubbing his face some.