58.

Y'all no lie I be loving these heel dances, but watch them they are cute asf plus it's going with the story😂-Dajah❤️

💜Brianna💜

For the pass two weeks I've been worried about Sereayah and when she was going to come back to try and take my life. I've never ever been scared of anyone Nakia, Zanda, and I died fucking with Zanda but Sereayah I'm scared of and I don't know why.

She's the goddess of war that means she's good at it and will win she has powers just like me what am I supposed to do? T'Challa has me on lock down I'm not even abled to leave out of Wakanda unless I'm with him and when I'm with him he's watching me like a hawk.

It was even to the point to where he left the avengers for this pregnancy to make sure I wasn't stressing and that I was safe. The Dora Milaje have on there P's and Q's since what happened in bora bora to keep Wakanda and it's people safe.

"She's bringing a whole army T'Challa shouldn't we be preparing or something?" I asked T'Challa following him downstairs of the palace to eat breakfast with everyone.

"We Are But you are staying in Wakanda until everything is final with Your sister, I lost you once I cannot lose you again" T'Challa said turning around and looking at me.

"T'Challa please, I have to do something you told me it was a prophecy I had to fulfill I don't need you to fight by yourself, you need me with you or this isn't going to work" I explained.

"She's right you two need each other" Romonda started off as she walked towards us. I gave T'Challa a look as he looked at his mother.

"You two need to look after each other I watched how you two fought when we were on vacation and you two are stronger together T'Challa you need her just as much as she needs you let her fight" Romonda said as T'Challa gave me an uneasy look and shook his head.

"No" he said turning around and about to walk off  "what? Why your mother said it herself we need each other for th-" I was cut off As T'Challa raised his voice.

"I SAID NO!" He shouted as it seemed everything went quiet I rolled my eyes going back upstairs in the room.

I called Kaylah as she answered on the third ring "girl meet me at the dance studio I got somethings to get off my chest" I said "Aight until I'm there tell me what's up" she said as I got ready getting a pair of heels and some dance clothes and I explained as I snuck and left the palace going to the studio.

Once I got there I hung up seeing Kaylah I didn't tell her I was pregnant I just wanted it to stay between T'Challa, Shuri and I because if I tell Kaylah I was pregnant she would be over protective like T'Challa and right now I was pissed so I needed to dance I guess to relieve my anger.

In about an 2 hours almost 3, We learned a dance to "drunk in love" by Beyoncé and "naughty girl" by Beyoncé then they started performing the dances Kaylah went up and led the first dance as I hyped her up screaming and being the loudest because she was killing it.

then I seen T'Challa walk in with Shuri and the Dora Okoye.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath trying to hide behind a group of people that were screaming for Kaylah. Soon she was done and they started picking out people to dance for the second dance and I was trying my best to hide.

"My Queen why don't you lead this dance?" The dance instructor asked as everyone agreed with her an dlooked back at me and I seen T'Challa look at me.

"I led the last one" I whispered to the dance instructor "no that's okay you are a gifted woman" she said smiling as I slowly walked to the center as everyone looked at me and I looked a T'Challa outside the corner of my eye seeing him with his arms behind his back Shuri was enjoying the music and Okoye was smiling as I was about to start dancing.

The music started as I started dancing

People were screaming especially Kaylah and after a while I knew my ass was grass so I started dancing while looking at T'Challa as he eyed me. I was going to have a long day and my ass was going to be on lockdown in the palace.

I finally finished as everyone screamed and clapped then I got up at T'Challa gave me a look.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna did not come down for breakfast after I told her she couldn't deal with her sister due to her being pregnant and that I lost her one time and she returned. I do not want to lose her again and this time she's gone forever.

So I realized what she does when she is upset or when she I stressed out she goes to the dance studio and dance as he way out from everything but she needs to realize she's pregnant and I do not want her to lose the baby because I am really excited.

Shuri, Okoye and I went to the dance studio and saw Kaylah dancing and I was looking for Brianna then everybody pointed her out and she looked at me then looked away.

I watched as she danced hearing Shuri in my next to me. "No wonder why you are with her" she said looking at Brianna amazed as I just looked at her then looked at Brianna continue to dance.

Brianna and I were going to have a serious talk when we get back to the palace. I kept watching her dance and her body moved in ways I couldn't even described I loved to watch her dance.

By the way we looked at each other Brianna knew we were about to have a serious talk when we get back to the palace.