43.

•••T'Challa•••

The whole palace and the country of Wakanda were viewing Brianna's body before it was the ceremony for later on and I say goodbye to her

I was upstairs getting myself together as Kaylah and M'Baku were getting the kids together. Today I was trying to be strong for the family and the country of Wakanda but I knew I was going to cry.

I got out the shower brushing my teeth and getting dressed. I decided to get my hair cut just for her.

I went to check on the kids as Zariya and Azari were done getting ready we ate breakfast and after the mediate family saw the body before anybody else. She looked beautiful her hair was curled as it was laid out with white flowers that laid under her hands that rested on her stomach. She looked like a true goddess and I was always happy to call her my wife and my queen.

Brianna's aunt was crying into Brianna's uncles chest as he held her trying to fight his tears but they came out

Brianna's aunt was crying into Brianna's uncles chest as he held her trying to fight his tears but they came out. Jayden was crying as Shuri had tears down her face holding onto him, Aliyah couldn't process it until she actually saw Brianna's body laying there not moving.

Kaylah was crying into M'Baku's chest as I held onto my mother as she cried. Zariya tried touching Brianna but Brianna didn't make a peep or any movement. Zariya looked back at me crying while holding onto my leg as I picked her up.

For the first time I saw tony have tears in his eyes. "She was family, a niece to me" tony mumbled as he cried looking down.

Okoye appeared next to me as I could tell she was crying for hours. "My king are you ready for the country to see her?" Okoye asked as I nodded "let them in" I simply said as we all walked out the room letting the country view her body.

I was walking in the garden for hours thinking alone as I heard Shuri call me  "brother" she said as I turned.

"Everyone is done viewing her body, the elders said she looked beautiful and she will be missed a lot" Shuri said as I faintly smiled. "Okay" I said as she was a bout to walk away but she stopped turning around.

"T'Challa Brianna is in a better place and she's always looking at us just like baba" Shuri said as I smiled. "I know" I stated " I love you brother" she said about to walk away  "I love you too" I said as she walked out the garden going back into the palace.

I soon went back I got he palace going into the room Brianna's body was being viewed.

I looked over her seeing flowers everywhere around her some and some on her body the rest were bouquets on the ground by the stone table she was laying on.

So many people showed and and loved her she was truly the greatest queen Wakanda has ever had straight from my mother's mouth.

I looked at her and cried , I finally placed the white rose on her chest. I was the only one of of thousands of people who had a white rose and it was very special.

I then bent down to kiss her head and I looked at her one last time before walking out. As two does milaje members went and stood by her body until we were ready for the ceremony.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up immediately gasping for air as different types of flowers surrounded me I noticed there was one white rose on my chest and fell off my my body as I sat up and seen my mother on one side of the rock like table I was laying on and on the other side was my father.

I looked down at the dress they put me in for my funeral and smiled knowing it had to be Shuri.

I turned my body about to get off the table but all the pain started hitting all at once

"Shit!" I grunted "language" my mother said as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"She gets it from you" my father said as they laughed. "Come on you two" I said getting off the table holding my stomach some.

It was dark outside and it was quiet in the palace. I slowly walked to a window seeing everyone standing outside with candles and lanterns in front of the palace.

"Wh-what?" I asked looking at everyone "I didn't realize I meant that much to everyone" I said looking at thousands of people in front of the palace.

"Like We said babygirl Wakanda needs you, you and T'Challa are more powerful than you two think" my mother said as I watched T'Challa stand on the steps then let go of the first lantern as it flew in the sky then everybody started releasing them after he released his.

I was walking behind my mother and father as we walked to the other side of the palace to the front doors which were open as I my family and T'Challa were standing on the stairs crying.

My parents continued to walk ahead of me as there was gasping and commotion about bast coming from outside.

Then my parents moved out the way as I walked towards T'Challa and the gasps from the country got even more louder. T'Challa froze then wiped his eyes as I started running towards him.

I finally reached him and grabbed his face kissing his lips as he cried holding onto me. "I'm here baby" I said in his ear comforting him as he held tight onto my body and his head on my shoulder crying.

Tears started falling from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his body rubbing his back. "T'Challa it's me I'm not going anywhere" I said kissing his cheek as he cried.

I held onto him as my father started talking to Wakanda. "Brianna is here on behalf of me because I am her father which makes her a goddess she has been hiding it for sometime now but it was time for her to come out and tell you she is from bast herself, Wakanda your queen is not dead" my father explained as everyone cheered.

I felt a hand on my arm as I turned "Will I see you two ever again?" I asked "in your dreams little one and when it's really time to come home" my father said as they smiled and disappeared into the sky .

T'Challa continued holding onto me as I took him into the palace hugging him "T'Challa no one is taking me from you or my family" I said rubbing his back "I thought you were gone" he said

"I'm never leaving you" I said as we cried together.....