55.

•••T'Challa•••

We were done at the beach went to the bungalows to wash and change then we all went to a beachside restaurant where they had music and a dance area to dance on the beach.

Brianna was walking next to me talking to the kids as I just admired her, her hair was in big tight curls , she was playing a game with the kids laughing even down to her outfit I admired

I loved everything about her. "So when are y'all going to find Loki?" She asked
" do not worry about that, just enjoy yourself" I said kissing he head as we walked into the restaurant.

We waited for a table as I had my arm around Brianna as she laid her head on my chest suffering from a headache.

I turned seeing a woman staring at us who looked around Me and Brianna's age and she looked just like Brianna. The unknown woman smirked at me and then mugged Brianna as Brianna sat her head up, then she walked away.

"How is your head feeling?" I asked rubbing her back as she laid her head back on my chest. "Its fine are you okay?" Brianna asked "yes" I said being very observant over the room something seemed off about that woman.

"Sit down right here" I said as an open seat was available as we were waiting and I let Brianna sit down then walked to my mother.

"Mama" I said looking at her in all seriousness as she looked at me "T'Challa?" She asked "does Brianna have an unknown sister we do not know about?" I asked as my mother looked at me and signaled me to walk with her on the beach leaving everybody else as they were still waiting.

I walked with my mother "Brianna has an older sister named Sereayah, Brianna knows of her because I told her sometime ago." My mother started off

"Sereayah is the first daughter of bast and the first daughter of Brianna's mother, one stayed with one parent and the other stayed with the other. Sereayah is two years older than Brianna.

"Sereayah had hatred in her heart towards her father and tried to over throw bast in his palace so she could become queen but she was banished from all of South Africa due to that. Bast never spoke of or about Sereayah after the incident he disowned her claiming he only had one daughter."

"Does she have any powers?" I asked "she is the goddess of war that is all I know" my mother said "so bast has a daughter who create storms and another who loves war sounds like a bunch of chaos " I said.

"Although it sounds like it is chaotic one is to serve a good purpose and the other is turn everything horrific , even though Brianna is the baby she holds a lot of power and her powers are stronger than Sereayah's" my mother stated.

"Brianna was supposed to take the throne in the South African country of Namibia when she got older due to The passing of Bast but Bast and Brianna's mother wanted her to be in Wakanda where they knew it was safe, all because of Sereayah." My mother explained.

"She has to be protected from her older sister?" I asked as my mother shook her head. "This is a prophecy that has to be fulfilled , Sereayah always said she was going to come for Brianna but we do not know the time nor place" my mother stated.

"What do we do?" I asked "believe it or not Brianna is already prepared, the training you both have been doing the training for the Dora Milaje has all been leading up to Sereayah because she is coming with an army she won't stop until she takes Brianna's place " my mother explained.

"I just want you to protect your country and your family alongside with your wife" my mother said grabbing my hand then hugged me walking back to the restaurant.

I walked back to the restaurant as we all ate Brianna was dragging me to go dance with her. Brianna wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist dancing.

"You need to know something" I said "what's wrong?" She asked looking passed me as I turned some seeing her sister in the restaurant staring at us some then I looked forward at Brianna.

"That is your sister" I simply said spinning her around as we traded spots and I had a good view on Sereayah. "Yeah just like she has people with her around us right now as we speak" Brianna said as I looked up from her being alert but not to where anything seemed off I gave Brianna a kiss.

"If anything happens I do not want you to fight" I said "T'Challa I've been having dreams about this chick when I first came to Wakanda and I know that she isn't no good and wants to kill me so if she's trying to hurt me or my family or anybody else T'Challa I have to fight."

"I know but after what happened with Zanda" I started off as Brianna placed her hand on my face.

"T'Challa I'm scared for you every time you choose to fight because I lost you once but I know that you need to fight because you are a king and a father and that's the same thing I need to do as a queen and a mother if I don't fight who will?" Brianna asked.

"My Queen you have us, you do not have to fight" I said as she kissed my lips "T'Challa I said the same thing when Thanos came but you needed to fight for the world, Wakanda and your family because that is what a king, a warrior and what a father does" Brianna explained before putting an ear mic behind my ear.

"What are you about to do?" I asked "go to the restroom she said kissing my lips. "Everyone has ear pieces my king I was already one step ahead of you" Brianna said as I smirked and she smiled going to the restroom.