5.

•••T'Challa•••

I noticed Brianna's mood was not switching the weather which was a good sign but now she was running faster, strong as ever, can jump onto a building a womanly version of me.

We finally made it to M'Baku's village and Brianna was freezing due to her wearing shorts. We walked in seeing M'Baku sitting on his throne as Kaylah was next to him.

What can I do for you?" M'Baku asked looking at Brianna and I

"We need your help" I said as he stood up with his hands behind his back. "What happened?" Kaylah asked

"Nakia is the queen of Wakanda and she is trying to have an army kill Brianna" I explained.

"Wait how did she become queen?" M'Baku asked as Brianna and I shook our heads "it's a long story" Brianna said.

"So you two need an army?" M'Baku asked as I did a nod. "Let us prepare" he said. It was starting to feel like deja vu.

All of this happened when killmonger took over the palace now Brianna and Nakia are going through the same thing. If Nakia makes it out alive there will be an execution held for her.

Brianna and I were sitting there waiting as we seen different members of M'Baku's tribe pass by us getting ready for battle. I could tell something was on Brianna's mind.

"What is wrong my queen?" I asked "What if the elders don't approve of me and you after this?" She questioned then looked at me as I grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers .

"As man and wife we stand together in any situation, I will always be by your side even if it means risking the throne" I said as she smiled and we shared a hug. We pulled away and M'Baku interrupted us.

"Brother we are ready" M'Baku started as we got ready to leave as Kaylah came and showered M'Baku with kisses.

"Okay kay" he said willing his face with all her kisses as they kissed each other in the lips "I love you" Kaylah said "I love you too" M'Baku said hugging Kaylah "please be sa-" Kaylah was cut off by someone yawning really loudly "Are y'all done?" Brianna asked "seriously are y'all done?" She asked as I shook my head and chuckled.

"That's not lady like Brianna" Kaylah said " I'm lady like where it counts" Brianna said as she smirked at me and I automatically knew what she was talking about making me smirk back.

"Bye Bri be safe" Kaylah said hugging Brianna as Brianna hugged back we left walking back to the palace.

We seen her whole army on an open field waiting for us as we had ours slowly approaching. I held Brianna's hand as we walked my suit appeared on my body and we stopped.

"SHE IS NOT WELCOMED HERE! LEAVE BEFORE SHE IS KILLED !" W'Kabi yelled

"SHE IS NOT WELCOMED HERE! LEAVE BEFORE SHE IS KILLED !" W'Kabi yelled. Okoye and Ayo soon appeared next to us.

"BRIANNA AND I ARE ONE SO IF I AM HERE SHE IS ALSO HERE!" I yelled out before smiling at Brianna as she faintly smiled.

"THEN YOU TWO WILL DIE TOGETHER!" W'Kabi yelled as his army started running towards us "WAKANDA FOREVER!" Someone yelled as Brianna looked behind making a face.

She was over the 'Wakanda forever' line since we sat it so much. We all started running as my mask appeared on my face I was behind Brianna to make sure she didn't get hurt but she was holding her own.

I begun fighting and someone started shooting arrows. I caught them and threw them on the ground before getting up

Then I realized everyone was aiming for Brianna so I ran towards her trying to create a distraction but someone had hi me and others tried to hit on me

Then I realized everyone was aiming for Brianna so I ran towards her trying to create a distraction but someone had hi me and others tried to hit on me. I looked to my side seeing Brianna in the distance stepping back from everyone.

I crossed my arms over my chest and threw my arms back creating a disturbance making everyone fly back. I ran to Brianna as she signaled me and the rest of our army to get behind her.

"T'Challa you need to get them behind me" she instructed me to do as I had our army get behind us.

Everyone started crowding her trying to hurt her I wanted to jump in but I trusted her soon everyone flew back and the whole army was wiped out.

I watched as she got up from her arms being crossed in front of her face and she looked ahead looking at Nakia in her armor.

"Nakia now it's just me and you!" Brianna yelled "you have super powers now and think you're going to win?" She asked Brianna.

"I could've killed your ass before but I chosen not to" Brianna said throwing the first hit as I watched. Brianna dodged from Nakia's ring blades.

She flipped back knocking them out Nakia's hand and catching them. Brianna swung on Nakia dodged it then all of a sudden Brianna kicked Nakia in the chest causing Nakia to fly back.

Brianna walked towards her as Brianna placed her foot on Nakia's stomach and one of the ring blade to Nakia's neck.

"Ain't no challenge I'm queen"
Brianna said as she signaled us to come over to her and Nakia. Brianna kept the same potion until Okoye placed her in handcuffs. People that were on the ground  started getting up slowly.

"DROP ALL YOUR WEAPONS OR YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!" I shouted as one by everyone dropped their weapons. Brianna dropped down the ring based onto the ground as i went to hug her.

She hugged back as I kissed her head, my kimoyo bead rung as I held my wrist up seeing shuri's hologram appear "killmonger is here and he has Zariya" Shuri panicked then hung up.

As I grew angry "Let's go" Brianna simply said as we ran to the palace. We ran upstairs into Zariya's room seeing killmonger just standing there looking at Zariya in the crib.

"She looks just like you cousin" he said "touch her and you will regret it" I said walking as killmonger was about to pick Zariya up but I ran and pushed his chest as the panther claws came out and he looked at me before he collapsed on the floor dead.

Brianna picked Zariya up as I held them both breathing out of relief as the tears threatened to come out.