29.

•••T'Challa•••

After Brianna fell asleep from crying I slowly slid her off of my body and placed the covers over her.

I walked out the room going to shuri's lab. The dora Milaje greeted me then I walked in seeing Shuri "brother her suit is ready" Shuri stated.

"That is not why I'm here" I said as Shuri walked towards me "Are you abled to use both techniques together to get rid of her powers?" I asked as Shuri shook her head " I don't know but we can try, why what's wrong with the powers?" Shuri asked.

"She does not want them and if she cannot control them she said she is going to leave Wakanda , she does not want to hurt anybody else" I explained as Shuri looked at me.

"But what about you two and Zariya?" Shuri questioned "Zariya would have to stay here in Wakanda with us" I started off but couldn't finish as Shuri looked at me.

"And Brianna?" She asked as I looked up at her " There would have to be a divorce and I don't want that" I stated.

"Where would She go? Why would you two get a divorce?!" Shuri asked confused but mostly scared.

"She would have to join the X-men team we will not ever have time for each other and based on what the elders are saying she might have to step down from the throne until her powers are fully controlled, but we do not know how long that will be" I explained as tears came from shuri's eyes.

"Brother she cannot leave she was the best thing here" Shuri said as I hugged her "I know but I promise if she does leave she will come back"

Okoye walked up to us "My king you and Queen Brianna are needed in the throne room" Okoye said as I let go of Shuri and Okoye hugge Shuri asking her what was wrong.

I proceeded upstairs to peek in the room seeing her sleep in the middle of our California king bed.

I smiled and closed the door behind me going to the throne room sitting down as the elders all begun to talk.
"My king where is Brianna?" One asked "she is sleeping peacefully upstairs" I simply said.

"What happened in LA was a mistake she was being touched on inappropriately and the officer was not a real one he was a member of a group called the "sons of a serpent" I started off.

"I know my king but she killed him on US soil and she is the queen of Wakanda, now the UN wants to hold a conference with Wakanda" another elder brought up as they all agreed.

"I will handle that, it was just a mistake" I explained "Killing someone is not a mistake" one of the elders said. "She can not sit next to king with blood on her hands" another elder stated.

"She was the best thing in Wakanda since she has been here" another elder said as they agreed.

"Yes but she needs to learn how to control her powers" another elder said "so what are you saying?" My mother asked.

"The queen needs to go and seek help from someone other than us" an elder said. "We are trying to develop another technique to get rid of her powers" I explained as they all talked amongst each other.

"We also need to make sure Wakanda is safe. Brianna needs to be with people who are like her and needs to learn how to control her powers" an elder said.

"Can we make an agreement?" Another asked as I listened "A five year agreement for Brianna to seek help and get right and she will return after the five years" the elder explained.

"But Why does she have to go?!" My mother asked "obviously the help she is receiving in Wakanda is not helping and causing drama between us and the United States" the elder explained.

"T'Challa?" My mother asked looking at me "if it is her choice to leave then she can leave" I simply said getting up walking towards the door.

"she needs to step down from the throne until the five years are up my king she needs help.  if you love her you will let her get help" the elder said as I stopped and turned to nod before leaving out the room.

If only they knew who she really was

I walked upstairs slowly and walked into the room Brianna and I share seeing her just waking up from her nap. She was stretching then looked at my face.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked as she swung her feet off the bed and I dropped to my knees in front of her holding her hand.

"What's wrong T'Challa?" She asked "Brianna I love you so much" I stated placing my head in her lap as she lifted my face with her hand softly.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking at me "the elders came up with an agreement that in 5 years from now you will take the throne again but during those five years you have to seek help for your powers and learn how to control them, but it's up to you whether you leave or not" I explained.

She nodded and tears started coming from her eyes. "Don't cry my queen" I said wiping her tears as she looked at me.

"T'Challa you and I both know what I need to do" she said looking at me trying to fight her tears. "You don't have to if you do not want too" I stated as she shook her head.

"T'Challa I Have too, I'm a threat to everyone in Wakanda including you if my powers aren't controlled they're right, I need to leave I can't keep running around accidentally hurting people" she explained as a tear came from my eye.

"T'Challa stand up" she said getting up from the bed still holding my hand as I looked at her "get up baby" she said as I got up then she looked up at me.

"I need you to be a king, don't cry because I'm leaving be happy I'm leaving because I'm getting the help I need" she started off

"I'm getting help so I won't turn our baby into a kabob or anything" she joked then she placed her hand on my face.

"Do What you need to do because I need the help T'Challa, if you love me then you need to let me leave to get help" she said.

"There will need to be a divorce and I don't want that" I said as she smiled "T'Challa if you have to do that based on Wakanda then that's fine just know I will be back" she said as tears came from her eyes