11.

💜Brianna💜

There were guards by the door of Zanda's palace as Ayo and Okoye stood on each side of me and spoke to the guards letting us in.

We walked in and Zanda eyes landed on me "You are even more pretty in person" she said walking up to me "Obviously you know who I am, so there for stop the rumors he only has one wife and that's me, now tell me where he is at" I stated

"No" she simply said making me mad quickly I started counting down before I blew the fuck up.

"Why Zanda?" I asked her calmly as she shrugged "because I can" she stated " you know what hoe" I started off about to punch the hell out of her but then I realized I might kill her if I do.

" if you tell us where he is we will leave and never speak of this day" I suggested "mmm no" she stated as I grew irritated
" I told you she was delusional" Okoye whispered.

I grabbed ahold of Zanda's neck and lifted her up of the ground some as she started gasping for air. " tell me where he is" I said as she scratched at my hand but it wasn't phasing me.

"O-Okay!" She said in between breaths, and I dropped her on the floor "where is he?" I asked one last time. "He is looking for an artifact that gives you eternal life." She explained

"Why?" I asked as she went quiet "don't make me repeat myself" I said "because I told him if he didn't go that everyone in Wakanda will die from a missile strike" she admitted as some of her guards started coming in and yelling, running towards Okoye , Ayo and I.

Okoye and Ayo were fighting them off as I grabbed Zanda walking away. "Tell me where the missiles are at and you will live" I stated as she looked at me a certain way.

I grabbed her and darted high in the air of the palace as she started freaking out "tell me where it's at or die right here in your palace" I said

"Who are you?" She asked "T'Challa's wife, tell me where the missiles are" I said
"They are right outside the palace"
She stated as I put us on the floor safely.

"Take me to it" I simply said as she followed my commands and I seen two missile heading in the direction where Wakanda was at so I started destroying them, breaking them to smithereens.

Once I was done Okoye walked out smiling at me but my focus was on Zanda

"I would've been cordial with you but you messed with my husband, the frog shit is over with, stop being annoying and do some productive with your life. Touch my husband again and I promise this will be the last time you ever see straight in your life" I threatened walking out the palace now going to go find T'Challa.

I looked at the time reading 4:50 pm, so much for the coronation.

We were walking on the ship as I seen Okoye smile at me from the corner of my eye.

"Yes Okoye" I said smiling "you are using your powers" she said as I shook my head " only to get my husband back home safe and sound" I stated.

We got in the ship and looked around Narobia for any signs of T'Challa then Okoye kimoyo bead rung and T'Challa's hologram appeared.

"Okoye I am in Narobia jungle, I need you and Ayo to come bring the ship so I can leave" he stated.

"Yes T'Challa we are on our way" she said as T'Challa spoke "make sure Brianna does not leave with you" he instructed.

"Too late!" I said coming in the hologram as he just shook his head. "We will talk when I get back" T'Challa said as I rolled my eyes some.

T'Challa hung up and we landed "my Queen we will get him just wait in the ship" Ayo said as Okoye agreed.

They went off the ship as I just sat there waiting til I heard something. I got up going towards the door of the ship "she's in there alone" I heard a man say as I stated quiet and another man chuckled.

I went to go try to close the ship door but the men ran in. One covered my mouth holding my upper body while the other grabbed my legs trying to rip my dress. I started kicking to get free. Once I got him off my legs he fell onto the ground then, I elbowed the man behind me in the stomach and punched him in the face causing him to fall.

The other man that was on ground soon got up charging after me but I hurried and moved out the way . He tried to hit me in my face but I grabbed his hand bending it back soon you heard a loud pop and I punched him in the face causing him to fall on the ground.

I looked down and They were both on the ground unconscious. "What happened we were gone for only 3 minutes?" Okoye asked shocked as Okoye, T'Challa and Ayo looked passed me at the men that were on the ground behind me unconscious.

I just smiled innocently "Well they are not coming home with us" T'Challa bluntly stated walking on the ship and dragging them both off.

Okoye and Ayo flew the ship as T'Challa came to me and hugged me. "I'm glad you're okay" I said as he chuckled "I heard you finally seen Zanda" T'Challa said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and it actually went well" I said as he chuckled "did it?" He asked "yeah I spoke and she understood ,there are no more rumors and she will not be bothering you anymore" I explained before kissing his lips.

"You look beautiful as always my queen" he said looking at me as I smiled "yeah but that man ripped my dress" I said looking down at my dress. "This is why you need a suit" T'Challa teased.

"I don't need it and I don't want it" I simply said "just ask Shuri to make you one" T'Challa suggested " only wear it when you need too" he said as I started thinking. "Maybe" I stated