34.

•••T'Challa•••

It was around eleven and I got ready then went to Zariya's school so Brianna and I could eat lunch with her

It was around eleven and I got ready then went to Zariya's school so Brianna and I could eat lunch with her. I got Azari together and we headed to the Zariya's school as Everyone was outside having lunch.

I spotted Brianna and Zariya laughing and talking to each other. "There goes Mommy" I said to Azari "Mwommy?" He asked pointing to her "yeah you want to go to her?" I asked as he nodded and I placed him on the ground as he ran towards her.

Brianna looked around confused then looked up at me smiling and sitting Azari next to her . I sat next to Zariya.

"Hi baba" she said drinking her juice box. "Hi princess" I said kissing her head.
"My Queen it is time to get Azari's hair cut" I said to Brianna as she looked at it and played with it

" i know but he looks so cute" she squealed squeezing his cheek as he laughed.

"I promise I will not cut it all off" I said as Brianna looked at me unsure "okay" she stated "baba look what I made in class today for you and mommy" Zariya said as I looked at the picture she drew of her, Brianna, Azari , me and another child?.

"Zariya there is another child on here" I said showing her as Brianna looked on to the paper.

"Babygirl it's only four of us" Brianna brought up as Zariya took the drawing from us "I know but I want a little sister one day" Zariya said.

"What's wrong with Azari?" I asked "nothing I want a little sister and brother" she said.

"Well that's something baba and I will have to talk about" Brianna said as Zariya nodded " so I can have a little sister?!" She asked "what if it you have another little brother?" I asked.

"I just love being a big sister but I would like a sister" she said cheesing as Brianna and I smiled at each other.

"Well we'll see me and baba will think about it but you have to be good" Brianna started "if you don't you won't have another sibling" Brianna finished off as Zariya nodded her head and continued eating.