10.

💜Brianna💜

After T'Challa left for his mission I went on my iPad seeing emails from stores that I purchased from for T'Challa's birthday. I've been glued to this thing all day to make sure my things come on the right day and that T'Challa doesn't see anything regarding his birthday.

I was having a little birthday dinner for him since he didn't want anything done at all , I just wanted to at least wanted acknowledge his day.

I got him a whole bunch of gifts and he probably ain't even going to use it but that's okay I'll be happy to take his beats from him.

Since T'Challa was on his mission I needed some type of company so I brought Zariya in the room with me and we were going to have a sleep over.

I was feeding her as my phone buzzed notifying me that i has a text message.

T'Challa❤️: I just landed, give Zariya a kiss goodnight for me and I should be back in the morning when you wake up beautiful. I love you and Zariya so much 😍Good night love❤️.

He texted as I smiled and started typing

Me: love you too! Good Night
and be safe please❤️

I felt Zariya tug on my breast " look z we not doing this tonight, I am not your personal pacifier" I said to her as she peeked at me.

"you are almost two months and still tiny" I said taking her off my breast and kissing her face before burping her.

She went straight to sleep once I laid her down and placed the pacifier in her mouth.

I turned on 13 reasons why second season and first episode and only watched one episode due to me having to wake up for my coronation tomorrow morning.

I soon went to sleep

•••T'Challa•••

I landed in Narobia and went to Zanda's castle. There were guards as my panther mask came off my face and the guards let me in.

"She has been expecting you" one of the guards said "I am sure she has" I simply said as we walked into a room seeing her sit on a throne.

"Mr. T'Challa Udaku better known as the black panther" she said slowly getting up. "Can we get this over with my family is waiting for me at home" I said.

"What your mother and your sister?" She asked trying to be funny but all she did was irritate me.

"Yes but my wife and my child now can we  proceed?" I questioned. "Your wife and child?" She questioned.

"Yes now can we proceed you don't like me and I definitely don't like you" I stated.

"Well you are returning until I get what I want" Zanda expressed. "And what do you want?" I asked

She nodded and felt the guards try to drag me away but I started fighting them off until more came and they threw me in a cell closing it.

I wasn't too worried because Zanda was not the brightest, I got my phone and my kimoyo beads.

She walked up to the cell and laughed "what do you want?" I asked "for you to help my collectors find an artifact , it is a waterskin That is granted eternal life." She explained

"If I don't help?" I questioned "I have built nuclear missiles to tear through your forcefield bubble to destroy all of Wakanda and everybody in it. So it's your pick" she said shrugging her shoulders.

Everyone I knew and loved would be dead and the whole countries death would have been in my hands.

"If I agree and give you what you want will you let me go?" I asked as she thought then smirked "I'll think about it, I kind of like that company and attention" she explained as I looked at her in disgust.

"Someone will be here to take you out of this cell do everything that my collectors tell you to do or say and Wakanda will still be intact." She explained before walking away.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up and realized T'Challa was not back, I got out the bed and looked in Zariya's bassinet seeing her sound asleep.
I had to get ready before I started to panic.

I got in the shower then got dressed

I did light makeup and then placed my hair in a nice sleek high bun

I did light makeup and then placed my hair in a nice sleek high bun. I placed on some diamond drop earrings and a charm bracelet T'Challa bought for me.

I placed on some heels and picked a sleeping Zariya up. Today was supposed to be my coronation but in order to have it the king needs to be there and I want to know where my husband is.

I placed Zariya in her crib then walked to shuri's lab. "Brianna aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the coronation?" Shuri asked

"Yes but T'Challa isn't back yet" I said as Shuri was about to say something but Okoye and Ayo walked in.

"My Queen you may want to see this" she said as kimoyo bead turned into a hologram and I seen rumors going around that Zanda and T'Challa were getting married and having a child together .

"Well I guess we are going to Narobia" I said "Brianna what are we going to do?" Okoye asked.

"We're going to get T'Challa and I just want to talk to ole girl myself" I explained
"T'Challa does not want anything to happen to you my queen" Okoye stated.

"I will be fine, trust me" I said smiling at her and walking away, I told T'Challa that she likes him. I ain't dealing with another girl when we just got rid of one.

Romonda walked in shuri's lab "my queen did you hear the rumors?" Romonda asked "yes and they are going to be addressed as soon as I get Zariya together.

"I will get her together you need to handle this with Zanda" Romonda said as I nodded and walked with Okoye and Ayo onto the ship flying out To Narobia...