59.

💜Brianna💜

It was a quiet walk back to the palace Kaylah and I were texting back and forth about everything that's going on and everything that was about to occur.

I was pissed that T'Challa wouldn't just let me deal with my sister and I can just get it over with before something happens.
I couldn't go to New York and take a break or breather because T'Challa doesn't want me leaving so I had to have an out somewhere, someway so that's why I went to the dance studio.

I care that I am pregnant and I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen to the baby or babies, T'Challa is over exaggerating some.

We walked into the palace as Shuri, Kaylah and Okoye tried to break the silence. "Sooo lunch?" Shuri asked looking between T'Challa and I as I just shook my head and started walking upstairs.

"Brianna you need to eat" T'Challa said as I stopped in place from going up the stairs and then I turned slowly going back downstairs.

I told the chefs what I wanted and told them they can deliver it to T'Challa and i's room, I wanted to be left alone but I knew T'Challa and I were going to talk soon.

I went back upstairs as he watched me and Okoye looked at him. I went into the room and closed the door and locked it then turned on Netflix.

My phone was ringing as I seen T'Challa's picture and contact name pop up. I ignored it continuing to watch tv gaining a strong craving for ice cream and I knew exactly where I wanted my ice cream from and how I wanted it.

T'Challa wasn't going to let me leave again and I wanted an ice cream cone from where he took me to when we first were dating.

My kimoyo bead was ringing till I turned it off, then turned off the location. There was a knock on the door hopefully my food was done. I got up and peeked seeing T'Challa and seen my lunch tray in his hands. I then closed the door.

Damn he really knew how to get to me. "Brianna we need to talk" he stated behind the other side of the door as I rolled my eyes.

"I want my food but I guess we're both not getting what we want" I stated "Brianna our baby needs to eat" T'Challa said as I unfolded my arms and decided to get out my stubborn ways for a minute just so I can eat, feed the baby and go back to being stubborn.

"Bri-" T'Challa was about to say till I swung the door open and took the tray from him going to sit on the bed.
I took the top of my food seeing hamburger and fries.

"You do not need to eat that" T'Challa said as I looked at him "you ain't learn from the pass two pregnancies huh?" I asked T'Challa then took a big bite out of my hamburger making him roll his eyes some.

"Brianna why wou-" T'Challa started off but I held my hand up as he stopped and looked at me "Can I finish my food and you take me to get ice cream before we start arguing?" I asked.

"Brianna you did not eat this morning which could have caused harm to you and or the baby then you went to the studio acting as if you were not pregnant at all" T'Challa said as I was eating my burger and looking down at my plate.

"You did a flip like you are not carrying my child, you know you could have lost the baby ?" T'Challa said panicking

I never seen him so panicky and uptight like this ever it's like he's trying to keep me from certain things and people now but I'm not Azari or Zariya's im Brianna his wife he supposed to be by my side like I'm by his side.

I don't like when he leaves for his missions because there is no guarantee he is coming back but I know he needs to go, T'Challa won't let me do anything right now.

"Brianna" he said as I was continuing to eat and watch tv "Brianna!" He said as his voice boomed and I looked at him like he was crazy. "T'Challa why are you acting like this?, you act like I'm a Zariya or Azari, I'm trying to help out Wakanda from my sister you won't let me, I'm trying to leave Wakanda to have a breather, you won't let me, so I go to a dance studio to get some type of breather and you are mad" I said getting up going into the bathroom to start my shower.

"Brianna what do you not understand you are carrying my kids and you do not need to be dancing while pregnant, you do not need to leave Wakanda for your safety and the baby's safety and that's final!" He said as I looked at him.

"Welp watch me" I simply said closing the door to the bathroom and locking it as tears fell from my eyes and got in the shower.

I soon got out getting dressed still locked inside the bathroom.

I texted Kaylah about ice cream at the ice cream parlor and she was down for it

I opened the door and see T'Challa sitting on the bed with his back towards me I walked out the room.

Kaylah and I went to the ice cream parlor alone and nobody was there to be in our faces either.

We sat at a table with our ice cream mines consisted of chocolate ice cream, a lot of chocolate hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles while Kaylah's was just vanilla.

"Why is he so upset I mean you didn't do anything wrong , you didn't leave Wakanda so why is he mad at you for dancing?" Kaylah asked curious as I played with my ice cream looking at it.

"Bitch what you not telling me?" Kaylah asked as I looked up at her and stuffed my face with ice cream as she took the ice cream from me and I reached for it starting to whine.

"Kaylah stop!" I whined "no hoe what you not telling me?" She asked as I sighed "I'm pregnant" I said below a whisper "like I told Aliyah and Anylah I don't do the mumbling now speak up" Kaylah said.

"I'm pregnant" I said softly as her face turned from confusion to excitement all in one second. "I knew it!" She squealed.

"Aye shut up it's a secret" I said snatching my ice cream from her and starting to eat it. "Well I can see why T'Challa is mad then" Kaylah said as I looked at her a certain way.

"Your stubborn ass may not want to hear this but you ever thought T'Challa is just trying to protect you and the baby because he's scared of losing you both?" Kaylah asked.

"Put your stubbornness and hard headed ness to the side and actually listen to what he has to say on this" Kaylah explained as I ate my ice cream slowly and smacked my lips.

"Let's go" I said dragging it on as I got my purse and she laughed and we walked back towards the palace.

"Well at least I'm not the only one pregnant anymore so you can't drink just like I can't drink" she teased as I waved her off.

We made it back to the palace and said goodnight then I went upstairs slowly walking into the room T'Challa and I share.

T'Challa was looking out the window over Wakanda as I slowly walked in. "I am only acting like this because I lost you once and I am scared to lose you again along with our baby" T'Challa said turning around as I placed my purse on the end of the bed walking towards him.

"T'Cha-" I started off "Brianna I cannot lose you nor am I going to let anything happen to you" T'Challa started off "when you died anger consumed me I was not abled to hear you laugh anymore or hear you voice and I do not want to feel that type of pain again" T'Challa said as I walked over to him and just held him.