24.

💜Brianna💜

A whole haircut can really fuck a woman up but I was ready to get T'Challa's ass. Lately he's really been sexual, he really tried it tonight, that was a big gown and he was going to risk it all just so he can rub my thigh and get his fingers wet.

Then on the dance floor he grabbed my ass the only reason he didn't grab it during our slow dance is because the elders were watching.

I never seen him like this when I first met him, I thought I was the freaky one going to break him but he's breaking me and my back out.

I'm not complaining we just need to sit down and talk because my womanly area is going to need a break. He needs to try me again next week, hell if I can make it to next week.

We keep it up there will be another royal baby we'll be changing. We got back from the coronation ceremonial dinner and Zariya was knocked out. I hurried and changed her and her into her pajamas before she started crying but she started crying.

I smiled at her baby cries "I know princess mama is sorry" I said finishing changing her and I picked her back up and held her in my arms going down the marble stairs to warm up her milk for her to eat.

As I was going to go into the kitchen T'Challa came out with a bottle handing it to me as I smiled it was already ready and warm.

I gave the bottle to her as she slowly was closing her eyes and eating. Tomorrow was her christening and I was so happy we got through my coronation without any interruptions so tomorrow is going to be the same.

I was feeding Zariya trying to go upstairs but I couldn't because I was still in my dress. I held the bottle on my chin as I was still feeding her then I held up my dress and started trying to go up all the stairs that was in front of me.

I felt T'Challa grab the back of my dress and Okoye grabbed the front of my dress helping me up the stairs. I continued feeding Zariya as we finally made it to the top.

"Thank you" I said in a giggle "it is fine my queen" Okoye said then she smiled at Zariya "Goodnight princess" she said as I smiled "goodnight my king and my queen" she said as T'Challa and I said goodnight.

We walked into Zariya's room as I sat in the nursing chair continuing to feed her almost finished bottle to her.

"You want Baba to burp you?" I asked as she was sleep and I took the finished bottle out her mouth handing her to T'Challa.

He walked around her room hitting her back until she burped and spit up some on his shoulder making me giggle.

"Princess really?" He asked as I giggled and wiped her mouth as T'Challa kissed her head laying her down in the crib.
I turned her lamp on as T'Challa placed the pacifier in her mouth.

"Good night baby" I said putting a cover over the lower part of her body. "Goodnight princess" T'Challa said we walked out Zariya's room turning off the light and closing the door behind us as two dora Milaje guards stood at attention in front of her room door.

I took off T'Challa's suit jacket and giggled wiping some of the spit up off "just take it to the cleaners" I said walking into our room.

"Yes we have someone who does that in the palace already" he stated as I placed the jacket down and he picked my up as I giggled and he laid me on the bed.

"You have to try again like next week don't you know girls are sore after they make love or have good sex?" I questioned as T'Challa chuckled

"You are a trooper her said about to kiss my lips as I smiled and placed a finger on his lip "you want me because I'm on birth control" I stated smiling as he smiled " of course no my queen" he said as I laughed.