21.

Still a whole bunch of pictures, videos or gifs so watch them for your entertainment.

💜Brianna💜

Surprisingly my aunt and Romonda agreed to us having a party just for us adults tonight I low key think Romonda and my aunt still have there bad girl party tendencies.

Since my aunt and uncle is partying with us tonight I'm just going to keep it at a minimum again tonight. I don't feel like getting whooped by my aunt today.

I was also surprised T'Challa can hold alcohol or even drink alcohol. He seems like a sweet guy and he's royalty I didn't know he did all of these things.

We were at the store just Antonio, Kaylah, T'Challa , M'Baku, Shuri and I Because we couldn't risk another accident even though I feel like there's going to be another once there's alcohol in uncle Reggie's system when we get back.

T'Challa , Shuri and I went to go get snacks because Nine times out of ten Someone was going to be hungry while drinking tonight.

I felt like everyone was most likely going to be drunk or tipsy besides me, T'Challa , M'Baku and Shuri but hey at least we will be abled to help people to their rooms if they are that drunk.

The adults at home were putting the kids to sleep and my aunt was putting Zariya to sleep hopefully when we got back we could start.

"My stomach is still hurting from yesterday are y'all sure y'all want to do this another night?" I asked T'Challa as he chuckled.

"You do not have to do it if you don't want to" he stated and kissed my head " yeah but everyone else will be doing it including my aunt" I whined " so have a drink and call it a night" he stated.

I knew that if I had one drink that it wasn't going to be my last. We finished at the store and it was 8:30. I basically didn't do anything today, i was sleeping and throwing up all morning then I laid on T'Challa , took care and played with my little princess Zariya all day up until now.

We made it back to the palace once we finished at the store. My uncle and his friends were playing music off the speaker  in the kitchen as we brought the bags into the kitchen.

I ran upstairs to change

and placed my hair half up and half down

and placed my hair half up and half down. I slipped on my tan flip flops going to check on Zariya as she slept in her crib. I kissed her Goodnight and went back downstairs.

"Ooooo la la mi amor" Antonio said to me as I smiled "merci mon amour" I said back as T'Challa looked at me amazed "you know French?" He asked as I nodded "yeah"

"someone is ready to get dicked down" Kaylah lowly said walking passed me as I nudged her.

"she's about to get beat" my aunt said eyeing me as I covered my butt walking over to T'Challa fast. He wrapped his arms around my waist As Kaylah and I pulled out all the drinks from the store. "What are y'all trying to kill us?!" Uncle reggie asked as I sighed " look you said you wanted to do it so here we got the drinks." I explained

"Where the forty's at?!" He asked as me and Kaylah scrunched our faces up "that's why you got that belly now" My uncle Jerome joked making us all laugh.

"Oh I see you got jokes" reggie said
" please don't start dancing" I said face palming myself.

Kaylah and I poured my aunt and Romonda a glass of wine and gave it to them.

"musikana akanaka Who said anything about wine?" Romonda asked as I slid the glass back.

"Well excuse me" I said laughing as she poured herself and my aunt a shot. Kaylah poured everyone shots but slid me the bottle of Ciroc and I shot of patron.

My aunt looked at me as I felt T'Challa on my butt. " go ahead" Kaylah said as I put my head back pouring the Ciroc into my mouth as everybody started cheering then i took the shot of patron as my aunt looked at me surprised.

"Did she-" she started off as my uncle covered his mouth and nodded "take it outside before I whoop all of y'all" she threatened as we walked out then laughed.

"we forgot the speaker" I stated "go get it" Kaylah said " no I'm not risking my life she's going to kill me before she kill y'all" I explained " Shuri go get it" T'Challa said "no you go get it" Shuri said then we looked at M'Baku.

"Can you go get the speaker please?" I asked " T'Challa come with me" M'Baku said as they both went. A couple of seconds later they came out running.

"What happen?" Shuri asked as we laughed "she took off her belt" M'Baku said "but she has on a dress" a stated "exactly" T'Challa said as we smacked our lips at their corny joke.

They turned on the music , my shots and my drink hasn't hit me yet so I took another shot and poured myself some moscato then sat down.

As I was drinking it all hit me at once I started laughing as Kaylah looked at me laughing "I'm in danger" I stated.

I was still aware what was going on and I seen my uncles start dancing and we all got into a circle as "I bet you won't" came on.

We pushed my uncle Reggie in the middle as everyone was hyping him up, Patrick started jumping in his face as my uncle Jerome tried to pull reggie by his collar but he started dancing making us laugh as we still hyped him up.

He looked like a spider trying to dance, Kaylah was recording everything

I was laughing because I apart of the reason why he started dancing. My uncles walked away back into the palace, I guess they were done.

Spanish bodega music came on and you know I love some Spanish music. Kaylah and Antonio knew what was up

they started hyping me up as I started dancing then I started crossing my arms and humping the air then back to dancing as they still hyped me up.

I humped T'Challa as he laughed and I continued dancing. I started twerking as I felt someone hit my butt and I turned seeing Kaylah as I kept going. I placed my hands on my thighs, stuck my tongue out going up and down dipping in front of T'Challa.

"Oop that's how she got pregnant" Antonio joked as We all laughed.

"AYE THERE SHE GO!" Kaylah yelled and clapped once I finished and we kept the dancing going.

"Hold up wait a minute!" I yelled as everyone looked at me "it's a 22" I stated as they laughed "pew, pew, pew!" Then Shuri joined me as we did the dance laughing, "bodak yellow " came on as Kaylah cursed "oh shit" and tried to run to change the song but I already started yelling.

"Said little bitch you can't you fuck with me if you wanted too!" I yelled "these expensive these my flip flops!" I shouted as they laughed.

"Brianna those aren't even the words" I was rapping saying anything now I was a little bit off due to the alcohol but everybody complaining I'm boring.

I finished dancing then jumped out the circle.