32.

💜Brianna💜

I started getting ready for tea and to see who this jameelah girl was because I ain't doing what I did with Nakia again with another chick.

I curled my hair and placed on my outfit

I placed on my hoops and did light makeup

I placed on my hoops and did light makeup. I looked around me and T'Challa's room seeing everything still In place from when I left. Pictures of us everywhere and pictures of me Zariya and Azari when Azari was born in the hospital.

I smiled as I heard T'Challa "have I ever told you that you look beautiful in yellow?" He asked as I smiled and turned
"Only a million times but don't butter me up who is jameelah?" I asked.

"The nanny" he said walking towards me "Are you ready for tea?" He asked grabbing my hand as I snatched it away.

"Yes and then you'll take me to see jameelah?" I asked as he looked down at me and smiled "anything for you my queen." He said as we walked out the room and headed into the garden to have tea with Romonda.

We sat down as T'Challa spoke "mother where is jameelah?" T'Challa asked as I looked at him like He was crazy.

"You're bringing her to tea so I can get her in front of your mother?" I whispered as he smiled at me "Remember you wanted to meet her my queen" he simply said.

"She is approaching us right now" Romonda said as I decided not to turn around because if I turned around I was going to hit T'Challa without thinking. She sat across from T'Challa and I as I was confused I looked at T'Challa as he smirked at me.

"This is jameelah" T'Challa said as she smiled and placed her hand over her chest as I smiled.

"Hi how old are you?" I asked as she smiled "I'm fourteen I babysit Zariya and Azari for you and the king my queen" she explained "oh" I simply said as seen T'Challa smirking at me out the corner of my eyes.

"So my queen tomorrow there will be a welcoming party for you" Romonda said as I smiled "already , you know technically I'm not supposed to be here" I reminded her.

"I know but you are back and Wakanda needs to celebrate it." Romonda said

"My Queen Wakanda has missed you I remember you from when I was in elementary school you used to come almost everyday to Check on us" jameelah said as I smiled.

"Now we are all in middle school" she said as I smiled "how are your grades?" I asked "I'm an all 'A' student " she stated proudly as I smiled

"Are you abled to come tomorrow?" Jameelah asked as I smiled and nodded.
"Yes I promise I will be there" I said as we finally ended our tea T'Challa and I were walking to get Azari and Zariya from hanging out with their aunt.

"I think I deserve an apology" T'Challa said smirking with his hands behind his back as I looked over at him.

"For what?" I asked " because you thought jameelah was someone I was dating" he stated as I waved him off.

"No I didn't think that I knew she was a kid" I said as he smirked " no you did not you are so stubborn you know" He stated.

"No don't blame this all on me you knew she was a kid and you knew how I was going to react" I said standing in front of him pushing his chest some.

"You should have never jumped to conclusions" he said walking passed me "I didn't jump to conclusions if I told you the same thing about a guy out in New York you would think the same thing" I said as he grabbed my lower back and I smiled.

"No don't touch me I ain't talking to you" I said unwrapping his arms from around my waist as he chuckled. I was walking away as I felt my feet leave the ground and he threw me over the shoulders walking into shuri's lab as I laughed and hit his back.

"T'Challa put me down!" I said as he kept me over his shoulders. "Stop!" I yelled as Shuri looked at us "stop in my lab you guys!" She shouted as T'Challa put me down and I playfully pushed him laughing.

"Mwommy!" Azari said as I picked him up off shuri's operation table. " hi baby" I said as he puckered his lips for me to kiss him.

I kissed him as he hugged me "Where is my daughter Shuri?" T'Challa asked as I giggled "over playing with the kimoyo beads.

Shuri placed a set of kimoyo beads on my wrist as T'Challa and i's started ringing. We placed our wrists together as Zariya's hologram popped up.

"Hi mommy , hi baba!" She said waving as We smiled "hi babygirl" I said  "princess turn around" T'Challa stated as Zariya turned around on shuri's chair.

She ran to us as T'Challa picked her up, "Are you ready to get ready for bed?" I Zariya as she shook her head "guess what?" I said leaning in as she leaned in smiling "what?" She asked.

"You don't have a choice" I said smiling as her smiled dropped and she looked at T'Challa.

"Don't let your baba get you in trouble" I warned her as she looked between T'Challa and I.

"How was school babygirl? until you decided to run away" I joked looking back at her in T'Challa's arms as we were walking upstairs.

" it was good, my favorite part was lunch" she said as T'Challa and I looked at her.
"Lunch?" T'Challa asked as Zariya nodded.

"You know you are just like your mother" T'Challa said to Zariya tickling her as Zariya laughed. "I want to be just like her, a queen!" Zariya said as T'Challa and I smiled at her.

"No babygirl be better than me" I said "but you are perfect" she said as me and T'Challa looked at each other and laughed.

"Princess no one is perfect just be you" T'Challa said as we got the kids ready for bed.