86.

💜Brianna💜

I was currently out with Kaylah doing baby registry for her month old baby we only did this because we were bored. T'Challa has been out with Erik all day since I made them be with each other and I haven't heard a peep from neither one of them suprisingly.

"Girl I was just thinking" Kaylah started off as I was looking at the baby clothes. "What?" I asked as she smiled "it's crazy how Erik is your ex and your married to his cousin and your kids is Erik's cousins" Kaylah explained as I shook my head.

"I know but I also didn't know" I said looking at a unisex onesie. "Yeah but would that have stopped you?" Kaylah questioned smirking as I giggled "stop being annoying" I said

"We all know it's because of that dick!" Kaylah said sticking out her tongue laughing as I walked away laughing.

Kaylah followed "it's not about the dick it's about him , he's sweet , he's smart, sexy piece of chocolate, not disrespectful, he's all I ever wanted in a guy" I said smiling "and the dick is everything" she added as I smiled.

"The dick never has me bored that's all I got to say" I simply said as she laughed "what you think Erik and T'Challa doing right now?" Kaylah asked "T'Challa probably igniting the hell out of him and being mean" I said as Kaylah looked at me.

"T'Challa can be mean?!" She asked shocked as I giggled "when he wants to be" I said as she shook her head "how did you even get T'Challa and Erik To sit down together?" Kaylah questioned as I smirked.

"Because I'm his wife and seducing him is what I do best" I simply said smirking and walking away.

"Aight queen Brianna" Kay said as I smiled "I should check up on them though I don't need them killing each other" I said pulling out my phone out.

"No need M'Baku watching them" kaylah said as I smiled "Thank you love" I squealed as she just stared at me then laughed as I joined "We ain't need to take no chances with them two being alone with each other." Kaylah explained.

"I know but all of this bad blood and shit about to change we about to be one big happy family" I said cheesing as looked passed me.

"Ain't that your sister right there?" Kaylah asked as I turned quickly seeing her walk towards us smiling.

"How the fuck did she get in Wakanda?!" I asked "Hey little sis" she said as I looked at her.

"Bitch what the fuck you want?" Kaylah asked as Sereayah glared at Kaylah.
"What Sereayah?!" I questioned "I came to give you a proposition since we got off on the wrong foot" she stated "bitch this my country I don't take no proposition from nobody" I stated crossing my arms and rolling my neck while looking at this chick like she was crazy.

"It does when it involves your precious sweet daughter" she said with one brow arched. "You're not touching my child" I simply said about to turn and walk away but she started talking which caught my attention.

"If You don't step down and I become queen when she's sixteen it's over for her and you, I know you don't want her to die her sixteen birthday now do you?" Sereayah asked as I looked at her.

"All so you can have my life huh?" I questioned as she smirked as nodded "oh and your husband too, he fine as hell" she added as I was getting ready to attack her but Kaylah held me back.

"She's Sixteen And She would know she can blame you for everything that's about to come her way because her mother was too selfish to give up being queen" Sereayah said as I glared at her.

"Wait, what's up with all these bitches trying to take your spot like they belong there?" Kaylah asked being petty.

"I don't know but a Queen ain't that easily moved I've been though hell and back you just a little problem compare to the rest of them so I'll see you at her sweet sixteen jealous hoe" I simply said walking away.

"You better remember this day" she said behind me as we walked out the store. "Damn I'm glad I ain't queen" Kaylah simply said as I shrugged off the whole situation because Sereayah messing with the wrong set of parents.

I let the Dora milaje's know that Sereayah was in Wakanda and they begun their search only thing was I needed to let T'Challa know and let us finally deal with Nakia.

It was around 5 and we were back at the palace. I walked in seeing Romonda reading to the kids while Zariya was drawing and listening while my aunt was on the couch with Azari in her lap as he listened to Romonda telling the story.

I smiled and Zariya finally noticed me jumping up and hugging me as Azari ran to me hugging me making me smile and embrace them into a big hug.

"Mommy I made you a picture!" She said excitedly as I smiled and she went to get it. Romonda looked at me concerned as I looked at her "she's here" I simply said as Romonda gave me a look then Zariya came to me showing me a picture.

"That's me" she started off "that's you, Azari and baba" she said pointing to each person she drew on her paper as I smiled.

"This is beautiful baby girl" I said kissing her all over her face as she giggled then I looked at Azari.

"Where's mommy's picture at?" I asked him "right there" he stated pointing to Zariya's picture trying to be funny all I could do was laugh he too much like his mother.

I kissed all over his face as he laughed "is baba back yet?" I asked them as they followed me into shuri's lab as I seen her working.

"No I want to show him my picture" Zariya frowned as I smiled frowning some pinching her cheek making her smiled.

"Mommy is going to get a frame from auntie She we can put your picture in it and show baba" I explained as Shuri handed me one and I started placing them
In a frame